Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 125259606162636465 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Cold up north but things are heating up down south for ST.

Wacha, Wacha, Wacha!

Shelby Miller

Seth Maness

Kevin Siegrest

Jordan Swagerty, liked the 2 CICs he signed.

Matt Carpenter

Kolten Wong

Two more sigs on the SI Cover.

Forgot to add Joe Kelly!

It's now been 4 weeks since Yadi stopped to sign anything - he must be channeling Albert P.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-11-2014 at 07:33 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude you racked again. Wacha seems to be pretty fan friendly still.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the multiple exposure pic!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like I told you before, your Spring Training posts are one of my favorite things around. Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude you racked again. Wacha seems to be pretty fan friendly still.

Wacha was the same as he was last ST. He was smiling and joking around with us. I told him I had a few more things but I would wait for his next stop and he said no problem. Seth Maness and Tyler Lyons were riding with him to go play some golf.
    Love the multiple exposure pic!

I really like that pic too. He started signing it before I could ask him to write Wacha over each of the 3 exposures which would have been pretty cool.
    Like I told you before, your Spring Training posts are one of my favorite things around. Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing!

Thank you for your feedback. I really wasn't going to do the ST posting this year until a few of you guys pumped me up. I made a few unique items to get signed this year but I'll miss getting Eddie Mujica - LOL!

SCF Rewards
    Country

IP RDS - Jupiter, FL

Oscar Taveras, he had asked me for copies of the pics I took of him last year. Told me today he would get me a bat. I do not believe that for one single minute but as long as he signs my pics I'm happy.

Found this pic on the "net"

Kolten Wong

Matt Adams, signed with new number "32".

Matt Carpenter

Nice that all three are in camp...

Mike Matheny,
    asked me for a copy of this pic. Told me he had never seen one before & it was the first time he met Wacha. Hopefully, Wacha will sign it too.

Carlos Martinez, how does a guy this small throw 100mph?

The X Man, Xavier Scruggs (Very nice guy).

A couple of Marlins walked out from the Cardinals gates. Glad I had my Marlins stuff with me...

Justin Nicolino
    (I also got some pics taken with him).

Andrew Heaney

TTMs in the past week.

Clayton Kershaw, biggest surprise so far this year. Took almost 1 year but so what for 2 signed freaking Kershaws!

Billy North & Jack McKeon

Another incredible success. Eric Dickerson, 2 CICs. This was my 3rd try with him & I was starting to question the validity of the addy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

those cardinals pickups are awesome! This really makes me wish I lived in Florida...

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Some nice stuff! Like the inscription on the ball from Wacha.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

those cardinals pickups are awesome! This really makes me wish I lived in Florida...

Thank you (and the weather has been perfect!).
    Some nice stuff! Like the inscription on the ball from Wacha.

Thank you. I can't believe I was the only one who asked to inscribe it with that.

Jupiter, FL - RDS

Bill DeWitt & John Mozeliak. DeWitt asked where I got the pic because he really liked it. I told Mo that I liked his socks and he pulled his pants leg up to show me he had the same socks on - too funny.

Marco Gonzales. 2 CICs. Talked to his dad (works for the Rockies) for 30min & showed him the cards I wanted Marco to sign. When he was driving out there was a line of about 30 of us, he stopped his truck, got out and walked right straight to me, shook my hand & signed my cards. His dad had pointed me out to him. I also got a great pic with him. Very cool gesture which left the dealers a little dazed - LOL!

Tyler Lyons

Randy Choate

Seth Maness

Michael Wacha & Mike Matheny

Pic of 1st time they met

Randy Niemann (86 W.S.C.) & Ron Wolf (ex-Packers GM). ICs is all I had for them...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow you are killing it this spring! Congrats

Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 125259606162636465 ... LastLast