Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 135360616263646566 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad you got the Wacha/Matheny pic signed!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Wow you are killing it this spring! Congrats

Thank you, Coleen but not quite as good as you do with your WBA & NBA teams.
    Glad you got the Wacha/Matheny pic signed!

Thank you! As you know, Matheny had not seen that pic before. I told Wacha that I had given Matheny a copy and he enjoyed hearing about it. He is such a nice down to earth guy that I hope he never changes but I know it's only a matter of time with his continued pitching success.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm officially burnt out on NBA and I'm ridiculously excited for baseball. I'm so jealous every time I see a new post of yours

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm officially burnt out on NBA and I'm ridiculously excited for baseball. I'm so jealous every time I see a new post of yours

Thank you! I'm sure you will get inspired again when the NBA'ers start rolling through - LOL!

IP-RDS, Jupiter, FL

Jhonny Peralta, took pic yesterday & signed it today. Kind cool story here. He was signing a ball with his head down when I put the pic in front of him. He immediately looked up & smiled. I said, "yes, its the pic I took yesterday when I yelled to have you turn around." His next words were, "can I have a copy?" He is a super nice guy but maybe its because he knows he has to...

I then asked him to sign a couple more.

Finally! Lance Lynn on SI cover. His sig has gotten almost as bad as Jaime's...

Seth Maness 8x10.

Pete Bourjos, 8x10 & game used romlb.

Matt Carpenter, 8x10.

Daniel Descalso, two 8x10s.

Jon Jay, completed 8x10 that Tony Cruz had signed.

Joe Kelly, 8x10 of the NLCS "stare down" in gold.

Carlos Martinez,
    8x10 in gold.

Had a BB card too.

Went to Marlins side for about 45min
    . Saw a couple of graphs that Jose Fernandez gave a couple of kids & they were atrocious so I decided I wouldn't try for him today.

Carlos Marmol, 8x10.

Garrett Jones, 8x10 (very nice guy!).

Casey McGehee, 8x10.

TTMs

Justin Masterson, 2 CICs.

Dal Maxvill, 2 CICs & an IC.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice stuff, Peralta didn't sign much in Michigan (ok, so no Tigers sign much once the season starts), but when he did, he was always very nice to people.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff, Peralta didn't sign much in Michigan (ok, so no Tigers sign much once the season starts), but when he did, he was always very nice to people.

Thank you! Peralta is one of the nicest of all the Cards players.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
    I have a full 3" binder of signed pics so I'm taking some time off this week from getting Cardinals & Marlins.

IP at the Honda Classic Golf:
    Dolphins Pro-Am

Mark Super Duper, two 8x10s plus took pics with him.

Keith Byars, 8x10 plus took pics with him.

Lorenzo Hampton, I didn't have pic so he signed a logo. Sad to see a guy that was a very good RB at Florida & with Dolphins so hobbled.

Bob Griese, 8x10 plus took pics with him.

Honda Classic Pro-Am

Big Ben Roethlisberger, 8x10. Very nice guy & very big. Now I know why he's so hard to bring down.

Roger Clemens, 8x10. The Rocket was skipping the guys with baseballs; glad I had a pic too.

Toby Keith
    , 8x10. He was about the same size as Clemens & Ben.

PGA Players

Adam Scott, only posting one 8x10 but he signed 3 items my Masters flag. What a truly nice guy.

Rory McIlroy, 8x10. I think he liked the pic cause he really checked it out & gave me a great looking sig.

Sergio Garcia, 8x10. I was lucky cause I never see him sign much at tournaments.

Luke Donald, 8x10.

Billy Horschel, 8x10. He liked the "Gators" logo I put on the pic.

Matteo Manassero, 8x10 from a really good young player.

James Hand, 8x10.

Thomas Bjorn, 8x10.

Stuart Appleby, 8x10.

Nick Watney, 8x10.

Y.E. Yang, 8x10 (last guy to beat Tiger in a Major).

The rest (L. Westwood, T. Clark, Boo, M. Thomson - won last year, S. Cink, etc.)

Some more. Steve Spurrier - upper left side. Wish I would have had my multi-signed Heisman pic with me but I took pics with him & spoke to him about my pic for a few minutes. The group had to wait to tee off & no other graphers were around - LOL, a dream come true.

Masters Flag
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-27-2014 at 02:02 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So jealous of that Astros Roger Clemens

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Nice haul! I'm really jealous of the Clemens. Always wanted an autograph of his, I have one of the photos he send back ttm but I'm not sold on that one. The Super Dupers and Griese are very nice as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So jealous of that Astros Roger Clemens

People had 16x20s of him in Yankees & Red Sox uniform but when I held up my little 8x10 in his Astros uni he came straight over to sign. It was cool seeing him call out the guys trying to multi-dip. I figured you would have lit up Clemens long ago.
    Nice haul! I'm really jealous of the Clemens. Always wanted an autograph of his, I have one of the photos he send back ttm but I'm not sold on that one. The Super Dupers and Griese are very nice as well.

Thank you! I think I enjoyed getting the pics with Duper & Griese more than having them sign my pics. I have been waiting for Duper to show up to this event for several years and he never seems to make it. Glad he was there this time!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Great stuff!

Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 135360616263646566 LastLast