Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any other NPN resources?

It appears that NPNsportscards.com has gone dead again. This time it hasn't been updated since June. Is there any other resources online or does anyone have any current NPN's they can post up? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

It appears that NPNsportscards.com has gone dead again. This time it hasn't been updated since June. Is there any other resources online or does anyone have any current NPN's they can post up? Thanks!

Haven't come across any. I just do the UD ones. I'm only interested in doing ones that are free.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really? No one has any Topps, Donruss, etc. they can post? Wow, if I had the time and money maybe I would go around and buy every pack and post, but alas I have another life (not including my late night superhero work).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll just stick to the online ones UD has. No time to waste my money on stamps and envelopes to get nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See newdealcards's Items on eBay

I'm not trying to self promote or anything but I guess this is. I have been working on a site the last month or so based off NPN addresses. http://npncards.com/ Could always use any addresses you all do find.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seems Upper Deck took all the ones they had down. I'd stick with ones you do online. To do stamps and envelopes and probably not get anything isn't worth it to alot of us.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I'm curious if a lot of people have the same thinking and maybe that increases the odds for people that do send stuff in. Yeah the UD ones were outdated anyways and with the new releases already out or coming soon it likely will be updated at some point.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I'm curious if a lot of people have the same thinking and maybe that increases the odds for people that do send stuff in. Yeah the UD ones were outdated anyways and with the new releases already out or coming soon it likely will be updated at some point.

Ya never know. Sure it is only a stamp to to send them but if you do the max for each one it does add up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya never know. Sure it is only a stamp to to send them but if you do the max for each one it does add up.

Oh no doubt. I really wouldn't recommend doing that anyways some are just not worth it over others.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well isn't buying a pack of cards a gamble anyway? And how much do you pay for one of those... 2, 3 or 4 or more bucks with the definite possibility of holding a handful of commons or duplicates? The 40 some cents seems like a pretty simple risk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast