Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I am no expert but i do know Fisher sells well and they turn up all the time.They are an old company but their product must stand the test of time.

I grew up with Fisher components in my stereo system.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

How can you tell the age of Pyrex?? I have some laying around I bought in other lots.
    Our local Salvos store closed last year. I got $250.00 worth of Pyrex - 2 sets for $10.00 each. I have not sold either yet, as I use both, and I'm a child of the 50's and 60's and the Pyrex of today is simply not as cool or as practical as the old stuff of the 60's.

Next year I may sell these sets, then find some more and sell them. Even if purchased one piece at a time, there is valuable re-sale profit in all older Pyrex.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

I am watching a show on PBS right now called "A Flea Market Documentary"........LOL. Sorry just made me think of this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (104)
    Country
    See greentanker's Items on eBay

ive been making a killing this year on video games
    a lot of game boy games and sega dreamcast games
    im surprised how much pokemon games go for
    here is what I picked up on 17 august at the local flea market

all video games and systems work
    the Nintendo 64 games include 4 Mario karts, 3 Mario worlds, 3 007 golden eye, and a bunch of wrestling games...I picked all of this stuff up for 60 dollars

ive been doing a lot of auctions as well...there area a few down near our base that I go to weekly
    I picked up 3 tables of cards for 35 dollars, had to be atleast 40,000 cards and about 3000 of the 9 page holders. here is one of the cards that I pulled out of the lot
    way to many cards to even go through...plan on putting the rest into storage and go through them when I open my store when I retire in less than 3 years
    Last edited by cowboysrgr8; 08-18-2013 at 08:13 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I sell console very well and find quite a few of them at the goodwill outlet. most are fairly light so I'm not paying much for them and most of them work. Plus you can buy most of the power cords fairly cheap on ebay. I've had xboxes, snes, nes, game cubes, ps1 and ps2 and they all have varying markets. My experience with them at garage sales is that you'll run into a lot of people that know the market and are priced accordingly, but you'll eventually run into someone who doesn't and just wants them gone. Those are the people I like. :)

I had a garage sale of my own this weekend. It was a long day but I cleared out a lot of stuff and made some good money. Had lots of traffic just from craigslist ads and well placed signs. made some room in my garage to restock for the next one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sold an Otis Spunkmeyer convection oven for $129.99 + $30 shipping. Picked it up at a garage sale for $18.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Craigslist is a great way to move stuff.I wish they had the traffic like Ebay because you can't beat the price.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (104)
    Country
    See greentanker's Items on eBay

Craigslist is a great way to move stuff.I wish they had the traffic like Ebay because you can't beat the price.

to be honest that is how ive been making a lot of extra money....I post on there that im looking for stuff like video games and people sell me everything cheap...then I just put everything on ebay

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do the same but over the years with all these tv show people are catching on.I advertise on Craiglist also but in PA my traffic is slowing down
    to be honest that is how ive been making a lot of extra money....I post on there that im looking for stuff like video games and people sell me everything cheap...then I just put everything on ebay

SCF Rewards
    Country

when you guys post wants on craigslist do you list specific items and prices you pay or do you just post blanket buy posts that you are looking for a specific genre of item?

Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767 ... LastLast