Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728293676 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Nice looking collection I just picked up a x box original with 8 games for $40 figured even though it is not old that price could not be beat

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I haven't explored the original xbox market yet, but looks like you can get about $40-$50 for a console and cords with one controller. I have 5-6 to sell but only have controller for 4 of them so far.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (104)
    Country
    See greentanker's Items on eBay

holy crap did I pick up a lot of stuff.....to include 2 turbo grafx 16 systems in boxes...going to take pictures this weekend

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again you are in an absolute honey hole[. I hit a consistent 6 thrift stores near me and 4 auction houses and I cannot touch the game systems you are getting.I might retire an move LOLQUOTE=cowboysrgr8;13243732]holy crap did I pick up a lot of stuff.....to include 2 turbo grafx 16 systems in boxes...going to take pictures this weekend[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Country

Turbo Graphix 16's bring back memories. I used to play at a friends house for hours.

I took the past two saturdays off before this last weekend. The cold seems to have limited the amount of donations Goodwill is getting so their rotations at the outlets are very light. I still get sellable stuff but just not spending a ton of time there lately. There haven't been any good estate sales either this year. Looking forward to a warm up and hopefully getting out more.

I did pick up a Motorola satellite receiver on saturday that sells for $100-$120 if it works. I also picked up 7 vintage salesman briefcases that seems to sell on ebay for around $40-$50. Hopefully I can move them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

were getting closer to the season!! you guys getting excited??

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am. I can't wait to hit garage sales and estate sales. Battling it out with the herds at goodwill outlet is getting tiring.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't wait for garage sale season I get a ton of stuff.Just cleared out a whole section of my basement for new product

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Yep im moving into a new place with a huge empty basement, excited :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, definately!

edit : been over a year since I checked out this thread... just looked back at the previous pages... amazing finds guys.. Cowboy I can't believe how much video games stuff you find! lots of rare and valuable stuff too for great prices... it's still cold out here and I don't seem to find much video games (interesting ones at least) in thrift stores.. found Ocarina of time on N64 with booklet but it was kinda pricy ($15) still had to pick it up.. and power stone + Shenmue on Dreamcast ($8 for both) last month.. but that's about it since the Holidays video games wise.. (oh and Mario Kart on GC which I was surprised sells for 30-35.. thought it was going to be in the 15-20 range)..
    Last edited by polamalu43favre04; 03-11-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728293676 ... LastLast