Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 39 of 100 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041424989 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Massive find yesterday here in Edmonton.

8 game used and signed goalie sticks. Price 10$!!!!!! Mother selling off her Kids stuff that moved out. They're gonna be mad lol. Most are ahl but luckily enough one was cujo :D

Nice!

Who else?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I hit a garage sale of a former Camel Cigarette and playstation sales rep. I picked up some cool Camel signs, one neon. I also got her to sell me about 45 PSP games, 10 PS2 games, and 10 PS3 games for $50. Nothing that goes for crazy money, but will do well.

I also picked up 18 pounds of LEGOs for $23 and a few other odds and ends.

Photo Jul 11, 3 40 42 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 11, 3 45 41 PM.jpg
    Last edited by Star_Cards; 07-14-2014 at 01:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I noticed Legos go for some money.ANy way to tell the age of them I have a ton my kids play with but then I have a stash I have picked up thru the years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I noticed Legos go for some money.ANy way to tell the age of them I have a ton my kids play with but then I have a stash I have picked up thru the years.

legos sell well, but the last few 5 pounds lot that I've had listed sat for awhile and just sold one for $30 ($6 per pound). I sold a few for a lot more around christmas. The only way to tell of age would be if you had sets. Sets sell for way more than bulk lots. I know they have numbers on the current ones. I'm not sure if the older ones did or not. I don't find many at garage sales but will gather them up at goodwill outlet. For me I just pick up bulk of I can get them for around $1 a pound. Also the minifigs sell very well. Obviously those depend on what they are, but even bulk lots go for decent money.

In this last lot that I picked up I did pull out some pieces that sell for more than in bulk lots. I pulled out tires for a lot and just a few other atypical lego pieces. I don't do it a ton, but had to sort these anyways because they had about a pound of Mega Blocks mixed in. Stay away from mega blocks unless they are the Halo figures or a specialized set. Bulk mega blocks aren't that desirable.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Yeah I do not mess with mega blocks which are mega headache.$6 a pound is great I have a bag I weighed and its 15 pounds give or and I paid $7 for it at a yard sale so that will eb an easy sell.The sets I find in Goodwill sometimes in the box they are good sellers.I just always passed on legos because I was not sure and I had this huge bag sitting I never messed with.Thanksf the info
    legos sell well, but the last few 5 pounds lot that I've had listed sat for awhile and just sold one for $30 ($6 per pound). I sold a few for a lot more around christmas. The only way to tell of age would be if you had sets. Sets sell for way more than bulk lots. I know they have numbers on the current ones. I'm not sure if the older ones did or not. I don't find many at garage sales but will gather them up at goodwill outlet. For me I just pick up bulk of I can get them for around $1 a pound. Also the minifigs sell very well. Obviously those depend on what they are, but even bulk lots go for decent money.

In this last lot that I picked up I did pull out some pieces that sell for more than in bulk lots. I pulled out tires for a lot and just a few other atypical lego pieces. I don't do it a ton, but had to sort these anyways because they had about a pound of Mega Blocks mixed in. Stay away from mega blocks unless they are the Halo figures or a specialized set. Bulk mega blocks aren't that desirable.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

What ps2 games did ya get! Nice pickup on the camel signs. They will be three digits+

SCF Rewards
    Country

What ps2 games did ya get! Nice pickup on the camel signs. They will be three digits+

I think a lot of the PS2 games were sports games unfortunately. From ebay sales, I'm looking at maybe $50-$60 a piece. Going to use them as leaders at my garage sales and try to move them that way for the time being.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

On the Lego, is it worthwhile to pick through for individual pieces? I've got 2 pounds that's mostly what I remember as a kid being hard to find pieces. Wheels, angle pieces, arms, guns, bullhorns, etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

On the Lego, is it worthwhile to pick through for individual pieces? I've got 2 pounds that's mostly what I remember as a kid being hard to find pieces. Wheels, angle pieces, arms, guns, bullhorns, etc.

To me it hasn't been worth it really, but I have so much stuff to list a sell, I'm more in a turn and burn type of situation over maximizing every item I pick up. In this last lot I had a decent number of a few pieces where I could make smaller lots of more valuable pieces. I pulled tires, log cabin type wall pieces, and the small boulder looking pieces. It seemed like these would get me in the $10 range per lot so I decided to give it a try. I've never tried selling a lot of wheels, but had about 100 or so that are all mixed sizes. I'm going to see what I can do with those.

I did sell a lot of maybe 10 larger flat lego pieces. I got about $30 for them. Most of them were the large flat field type pieces that were around a foot by a foot and some were smaller. Those sell well in smaller lots.

I did well selling lots of individual pieces for bionics... like the blaster guns and such. As far as bulk bionicles, I've sold them in 10 pound lots for around $60-$65 per lot plus shipping.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (104)
    Country
    See greentanker's Items on eBay

amazing pickups...im very interested in the psp games if you want to get rid of them...
    also If you do garage sales and post on craigslist make sure you put video games in the title...people will go crazy

as for me
    I have some pictures that I have to post because I still don't believe what I picked up

Page 39 of 100 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041424989 ... LastLast