Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do believe only the Hodgson is /49

Patch prime

Id say Like sp authentic auto and auto patch

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hope the Hodgson will be /39...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Remember folks, I'm guessing the RC subset will be roughly 50 cards, not everyone I listed...if that was the case I would never consider putting it together.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Base card looks fine and so does that particular Game-Gear card, however, if they are just going to offer parallels to infinity, then they better lower the price to $3.99 per pack.

The rest of the cards look like garbage BTW.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Remember folks, I'm guessing the RC subset will be roughly 50 cards, not everyone I listed...if that was the case I would never consider putting it together.

I'm betting it will be more like 100. Also with the rare ones /10 or less I wish you luck attempting the set. Going to be expensive.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'll probably wait until the CL comes out before making a final decision.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And I'd guess Panini will throw Koskinen in as a 1/1 to make it "the card" to find.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The design is too crowded, IMO.

On the plus side, I do like numbering the rookies to the player's jersey number. It may not be high-value but would still be an interesting rookie set to chase.

Country
    See malaryush-'s Items on eBay

Junkini, 2$bin-e-ni , its only been a year and a half and more then 50% of hockey collectors are sick of their rehashing of old products with parallels and no value .

<< stop beating us with tons of mid range products with no value.

for ur perry-smith x/2 i bet will have 1000 color parallels so every collector will have one, no need to fight over them

What to make this product be hewt, hot .. make no parallels of the rookie numbers ,, that will give and hold value to these cards. ( and maybe make this products legendary name live on) dont drop the ball junkini.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

Titanium

Anyone else psyched about this release? Also, question is if we'll see this year's most expensive rookiecards, I remember the madness 2002 (or was it 2003) with the Kovy titanium rookiecards.

Nuge and Landy both got high jerseynumbers so I assume those two will be pulled a lot more than other rookies, which is nice for people I'm sure, but the Devils with Henrique and Larsson, with jerseynumbers /8 and /5, is it possible to imagine what these will cost?? Fortunes? Will it be more expensive than the Cup rookies?

Personally I don't understand how a rc card printed in 5 ex actually can be a rookiecard, in theory it's not even certain it's pulled.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast