Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (23)
    Country
    See Sanintarious's Items on eBay

The Flames have been in all sorts of rumours of bringing in a big superstar player. But I have no idea how they could pull this off. Maybe moving Backlund+ would bring in a nice return, but I think their most likely move will be moving Sarich and filling him in with Smith after he returns from Injury.

The injuries of Moss, Glencross, and Stempnieks(sp), will be their big "DEADLINE" incoming players.

Added: Some "rumour breakers" on Twitter claiming the Flames have put in an offer for Carter this morning.

This is complete speculation, but I'll play Gm here. Let me know what you would offer up if you're Jay Feaster.

Columbus Trades:

Jeff Carter (5.273 million)
    Pahlsson (2.65 million)

Calgary Trades:

Backlund ( 1.271 million- RFA Next year)
    1st round pick in 2013 (next years)
    Matt Stajan (3.5 million)
    and another mid-end prospect?
    Last edited by Sanintarious; 02-21-2012 at 04:44 PM.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Flames have got to do something to get rid of Stajan and his 2 Mill per year overpaid salary. He's barely journeyman status.

3rd line guys on teams like New Jersey, Minnesota, Ottawa, and Detroit are making 800 and 900K per year, and doing more than Stajan could ever dream of doing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Nobody is going to take Penner, he's damaged goods.

Try not to fall too far into the Sarcasm.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I'd take him if he would accept 800K per year, no other way. He's a Poor Man's Mike Comrie.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Mr. Gauthier (or preferably, someone higher up the food chain) is about to put the "For Trade" sign on the Bell Centre. Expect to see many Habs dealt in the next five days.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I hope the Leaf's go after Carter rather than Nash. With all the attention on Nash right now, Carter might be able to be had for a reduced price and I wouldn't mind dealing Schenn in a package for him.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Early reports coming up on Twitter that the Senators have acquired G Ben Bishop from the Blues for a draft pick.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country
    Twitter: @@sholi2000 See sholi2000's Items on eBay

WOW, I absolutely love this goalie, GREAT FOR THE SENS, horrible for the Habs, Ben Bishop is Huge hehe!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Bishop from the Blues to the Senators for a 2nd rounder in 2013. Courtesy TSN: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=388911

Too much? Too little? Just right? Discuss.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good deal for both teams. Bishop appears to be NHL ready and the Sens need a goalie with Anderson out. I would have liked for Bishop to make it here in St. Louis, but it'll be nice to see him get some NHL action...Yes, I will be continuing my collection, need to pick up his new H&P stuff!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast