Thread: Shockey in Controverisy #2

Shockey in Controverisy #2

after lookin on the yahoo sports frontpage i see shockey in the news again its about what Bill Parcells called him last yr heres the link

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

It looks like Shockey is becoming the Dennis Rodman of football. He just needs to shut up and concentrate more on his game.

Nah, the Giants need someone like him. I love his comments and his play, and I'm glad they've finally got someone like him.

Tim

he was a rookie last year and how many touchdowns did he score last year, I can't wait until the teams put him on his butt, you know they will be gunning for him.

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    Nah, the Giants need someone like him. I love his comments and his play, and I'm glad they've finally got someone like him.

Tim
    You love the fact that he calls people Homos? If that is indeed what he said.

Shockey should be careful.

Only in football can you go out and damage your opponent (as long as the hit is legal), and not have anything happen to you legally.

No doubt Shockey is going to be a hunted dog once the season starts.

You can only talk for so long before it catches up to you.

Shockey may be a big man....but lots of big men have suffered career ending injuries in football.

Don't give opponents a reason to put you in the hospital

you have to feel for the guy though.... he is still young and young people today call everyone homosexuals and names of that nature after the have words with someone they dont like.... if any fan said that about parcells to his face he wouldnt get in trouble.... maybe taken out by security but not the hype about it like shockey got

i know this is an older topic but i missed it so...