Thread: Blazzing Sadles DVD

Blazzing Sadles DVD

I'm selling this for cardcash. only been watched once. would like to get rid of it for like 400cc. lmk

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    All I've got left is 204 CC. Would you do it for that? PLMK
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

never mind, I'm down to 104 now, and I doubt you'd take that.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

lol was blazzing sadles about horse racing? I didn't realize it was a sports DVD

It's not a sports movie. It's a comedy.
    Hidden Content

I know, I was just playing, it's one of the all time funniest movies if it didn't come on every two months I might be interested.

i almost have enough, email me if you want to work out something. I can throw in some cards or something

Ill go for 350CC if it is widescreen version
    Last edited by NolanRyanExpress; 09-30-2003 at 09:37 PM.