Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Selling cards on here should be changed!!! Read!!

If you are selling a card you should have to post a price!!!!! That or sell it on ebay!!!!! Make offers the biggest jokes on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change the rules or ban them.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree it actually states that if your listing a card in the for sale section that you have to list a price.. A lot of people want someone to offer them a stupid amount of money for nothing is all... Gets old quick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is this supposed to be a joke?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

I agree it actually states that if your listing a card in the for sale section that you have to list a price.. A lot of people want someone to offer them a stupid amount of money for nothing is all... Gets old quick

Where does it say that?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mattleegee's Items on eBay

i like it when they post a link to their bucket and ask for offers.... hole in one
    followed by "selling my collection" and "getting out of the hobby" ((((but this folder is not for sale)))

BANNED

Country

No its no joke!!!!!!!!! Favorite phrases on here make me an offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

ne·go·ti·a·tion

   [ni-goh-shee-ey-shuhn, -see-] Show IPA
    noun 1. mutual discussion and arrangement of the terms of a transaction or agreement

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

No its no joke!!!!!!!!! Favorite phrases on here make me an offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would just skip those threads and only deal with threads with prices listed.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gonna make me search the whole forum to find a statement a year ago where it said its your card it's your price please post a price with your card when selling?

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast