Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sean Marks cards wanted

Sean Marks cards wanted

Hey I want any and all Sean Marks cards. Will trade any top player other than Kobe for him.

I have a Sean Marks game used shooting Shirt from the Raptors. it's a full one.. PM me if interested. I have pics

I need Morris Peterson and antonio Davis. Do you have a tradelist? I'd rather sell.. LMK

heh i read that subject and thought ' ok thats gotta be another kiwi '

lol :)

how many Marks cards are there ?
    shouldnt be that hard to get a complete set

check my www link
    cheers

Coll3ctor: I don't have any decent cards of them, and can't really afford to purchase at the moment. Thanks anyway.

meshuggah: Nah there are'nt that many, but trying to actually locate them is hard. All I have located so far is a Presspass RC and Presspass auto.

he was a draft pick 02-03?
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

No I think it was 97-98/98-99, but only had college cards this 02/03 where Upper Deck made one of him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast