Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kobe's Got Another 40 point Game

The only difference is this time he has 40 points with 4:45 left in the second quarter! Playing against MJ looks like he's trying to send a message.

i wasn't watching the game are you for real, he has 40 in the first half watch out wilt your record might get broken tonite.

He had 42 at then end of the first half. Second half is starting right now.

is he trying to breaks MJ's 63.

how dare him he needs home training.

gio

Ended up with 55, after sitting out most of the fourth quarter. I was hoping he would score at least 60. Oh well still a great game

yea! that was a tremendous game.

I was hoping he'd drive towards the lane and get some easy 10-15 footers in 2nd half.

he was shooting 30-footers unconsciously in 1st half. No one, not even Bird, stays hot from outside the entire game.

Did ya hear - before the game Phil Jackson gave Kobe the green light to shoot lights out.

Perhaps a message to let Kobe know he's now the heir apparent?

Originally posted by cardcollector869
    Ended up with 55, after sitting out most of the fourth quarter. I was hoping he would score at least 60. Oh well still a great game
    I know that these players get tired and everything but I would just love to see them play the 4th quarter and see how high they can go.

Kobe was on fire and TMac had some huge games where he just sat out the 4th quarter completely.

Yea, I know what you mean I would love to see him and T-Mac finish out some games and see how many points they can end up with. I remember one game in particular when Kobe had 51 and sat out the whole 4th quarter. Just let them play. Thats what they get paid to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast