Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Here's Something I Know Enigma Will Like To Read

http://espn.go.com/ncf/preview03/s/2...8/1592584.html

I liked what I saw on that page too... I'm sure most of you can figure out 2 of the 5 colleges that were talked about in that article now...

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Pack has to get past my Terps before they can be in the BCS, Phillip Rivers record vs Maryland 0-3 :)

So you're saying your turtle can beat a pack of wolves? Sounds funny when you break it down like that :D

hehe..they snap there paws off and go up from there...the bigger they are the harder they fall :)

First of all, dont know who Enegma is...lol

Secondly, NCSU has the inside track this year to the BCS bid and the ACC title...as for Maryland, the Pack has more to worry about with Virginia which can match NCSU for speed as Maryland has the size advantage....NCSU has the toughest road down the stretch with UVA, FSU, and UM in the last three games of the year...as for the 0-3 record, just remember all the games could haev gone either way and the Pack didn't have McLendon in the second half last year but led for most of the second half anyway....yes, all that matters is who won so I salute the Terps...

On a side note, care to make a wager on the UM/NCSU game? It's cool that you live in Clayton, because I'll be moving to Raleigh next year....we will be practically neighbors....used to drive right through Clayton on Hwy 70 in the past and down Hwy 42 to get to Fuquay...

we will see...it's a long way down the road when we play. I am not hard to find :) I will be in carter finley once again this year. I thought TA had gotten better by that game (taken the cast off) ? Plus we didn't have Bruce Perry for most of the year last year. So we were pretty even. I can't wait for the season to start as I am sure you can't either, how do you think you guys will do vs Ohio St with or without Clarrett?

TA injured himself in that game and sat out the entire second half....Golden is no McLendon and no running game makes Rivers and the offense go downhill....

NCSU will have a great chance either way...I figure a 10 point victory for OSU with Clarett, so I would have to say a TD or less without him....I'm on the list for tickets to the NCSU/OSU game in Carter Finley next year....

oh ok I was at the game so you don't always notice players not being in there. How about that QB keeper by Scott McBrien...have you ever seen anyone so wide open. He was in the end zone before any NC State player or the cameraman knew it. It was one of the greatest fakes ever...and it had to be like 30+ yards I don't remember the exact yardage but it was great. :)

The main thing I remember is NCSU blowing a nice second-half lead to UM....again....

I think it's a game that is quickly becoming one of the biggest games in the ACC. Hopefully when the turkeys and Canes come in we will still be able to play it. We shall see, win or lose I can't wait. I can't believe some NC State fans are saying they are going to go up to the horseshoe and take care of business beating OSU by double digits. If the team goes up there thinking that it might be a long day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast