Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Memorabilia Cards Etc. For Sale For Trade

Okay, let's get down to brass tacks here. I work as a freelancer through various associates inside pro wrestling, and as such, we get cards and memorabilia signed and such. This thread will be my master listing of what I currently have for sale or for trade.

All memorabilia comes with Certificates of Authenticity from Collector's Realm in Poughkeepsie New York as I work with the owner there as well. Working behind the scenes does have its advantages.

For now, I want to start with some of the cards I have for sale or trade only. I literally have access to thousands of 8x10's and other special items as well as I get them signed myself or through Joe or Mike Lombardi at NEW Wrestling or when I work for ROH or pther indy shows. Add me on facebook or twitter. Prices listed are sale prices, we can talk trade too but I'll need something close to the sale value of these cards or memorabilia items. I am easy to deal with, so don't hesitate to ask.

1991 Wrestling Legends Autographs - Autographs were inserted into the sets and are already certified. For more information on the set itself, here is a link.

http://www.wrestlingtradingcards.com...g_legends.html

"Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers - $50
    Lou Thesz - $45
    Last edited by MonticelloCards; 03-26-2012 at 05:53 AM.