Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: which should i get

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

will do mate. hope there is something for 1 of my pc's and something thst will help some1 out

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

I know it is not my box, but I am hoping for two things. 1) You pull a SICK CM Punk. 2) You do not collect CM Punk. Call me selfish...

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

no i do not i mainly collect autos,divas,triple h and most event worn relics

SCF Rewards
    Country

is this box a hobby box? make sure it's a hobby box. seems there has been a recent flood of platinum retail products out there.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i have ask the seller if it is hobby or retail. why what is the diffrents

SCF Rewards
    Country

if we are talking about 24 pack boxes- retail was supposed to have 2 relics in the box where hobby boxes had 1 auto relic, 1 autograph, 1 relic and 1 gold parallel in each box. there was also blaster boxes that had 8 packs. these where retail releases.

hobby boxes was also the only place you could find red 1/1 parallels and printing plates. check out this link to see what was release in each hobby and retail boxes. http://www.wrestlingtradingcards.com..._platinum.html

have any questions please feel free to ask. there are alot of really smart guys on here. the members on here have been really good and have helped me alot.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

looks like the box is a blaster pack it says 7 packs plus 1 extra

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (5)
    Country
    See noisenotmusictapes's Items on eBay

Those are retail blasters. You get 7 retail packs & 1 relic card guaranteed. They're only actually worth $9.95 nowadays: http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-ca...ter-8-pack-box

The odds of even hitting a green relic parallel in one of these is 1 in 975 packs. I'd stay well away from these.

SCF Rewards
    Country

epic fail, lol. Everyone got excited thinking it was a hobby box. I wouldn't be spending too much on a retail blaster. Fun to open but most likely you wont get anything special.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

so which sould i get now than

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast