Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe next time actually read my FIRST statement before you make assumptions, but next time i'm be sure to specify everything so you can keep up, instead of making assumptions...it's your lie tell it however you like...because i didn't get a personal visit from you or a PM, either...

So now you are calling me a liar? Nice. Welcome to my ignore list. I guess I won't fail at reading your posts ever again.

Boy SCF sure has changed in the last year...

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

So now you are calling me a liar? Nice. Welcome to my ignore list. I guess I won't fail at reading your posts ever again.

Boy SCF sure has changed in the last year...

Thanks, for doing both of us a favor. Now i won't have to reply to snide/sarcastic comments...i'm guessing a year ago you could have made a snide/mocking comment and it would have been, ok?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manningcollector's Items on eBay

I just don't see why some people even bother trying to deal on this forum. The whole EBAY thing can not and will not be avoided. Why would someone pay a premium for a card on here when they have their choice at 10 or so auctions for that same item ending within the week????.... and on top of that are paypal protected 100%. There is ZERO risk. EBAY is a great creation for collectors to have an open opportunity to track down HTF items. It may have put a huge dent in the prices of low-mid end crap that is easy to find.... but it has bolstered the values of the truly HTF items. The entire point of a forum like this is to help out both parties. Whatever is done on low dollar items on here is helping both the buyers and sellers. Buy a PWE card for a dollar, pay 64 cents to ship. Everyone wins and there is no 3 dollar EBAY shipping because DC is mandatory. This is how the forum was meant to work.

More commonly, a scenario like this is where a forum is great. The average auction price is 50 dollars plus shipping on an item.... EBAY fees will cost the seller about 5 bucks.... netting them 45 on a 53 dlvd item. Selling that same item on this forum for 48 dlvd would save the buyer 5 bucks and the seller 3 bucks. That makes sense and that is my general selling rule. I have a few guys that I sell significantly lower than EBAY to.. but that is for a few repeat customers and honestly I don't even post anything of value anymore, I just send a pm to these guys and sell that way.

People constantly try to manuever around and cheat the system... for what... to make a 3 dollar profit. 99% of the people on this forum aren't buying 3-4 hundred dollar items or more. They are creeping around looking to make a return of less than/around 10-15% on a lower end item. It's a joke. As a collector who only sells PC items to get other PC items, most of the activity on this forum is comical. More collectors and less used car salesmen would do this forum some good.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Houston Rockets Los Angeles Dodgers

wow...never would've thought a retired staff legend would be mixing it up with an affiliate prospect....not the intentions...kiss and make up

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (93)
    Country

hilfiger...dont worry the guy who started this thread me...sides with you...

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See ajk0565's Items on eBay

fight

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

done with the bickering

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456