Thread: Buying adobe

Buying adobe

Does anyone know the best way to go about buying Adobe in a digital version? I use a macbook air, so there isn't a CD drive.

I am wanting Photoshop, elements, and dreamweaver at least.

Thanks,
    Steve
    SUPERCOLLECTING MARCUS MARIOTA AND LOOKING FOR PATCHES WITH RED/WHITE/BLUE

Quote Originally Posted by steven_morgan View Post
    Does anyone know the best way to go about buying Adobe in a digital version? I use a macbook air, so there isn't a CD drive.

I am wanting Photoshop, elements, and dreamweaver at least.

Thanks,
    Steve
    Check out the Adobe website. I really don't dabble too much in it. I had downloaded a trial of Acrobat so I could modify some PDFs but that only lasted a month or so. Other than that I just have Reader so I can view PDFs I download.
    But I'd try the site, and they have a good forum on there if you have any questions.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

you should be able to buy it and download it from their site.

Just go to the Adobe download page. You can buy anything you want and get it in downloadable format.

I have and recommend Creative Suite 5.5 Master. It is expensive ($2500) but you get everything in a package deal. If you just buy the individual components you will pay nearly that much just for a few things (Photoshop is $1000 by itself). Plus when they update to 6.0 you can upgrade for a few hundred bucks.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Just go to the Adobe download page. You can buy anything you want and get it in downloadable format.

I have and recommend Creative Suite 5.5 Master. It is expensive ($2500) but you get everything in a package deal. If you just buy the individual components you will pay nearly that much just for a few things (Photoshop is $1000 by itself). Plus when they update to 6.0 you can upgrade for a few hundred bucks.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
    What happens if I change computers?
    SUPERCOLLECTING MARCUS MARIOTA AND LOOKING FOR PATCHES WITH RED/WHITE/BLUE

Quote Originally Posted by steven_morgan View Post
    What happens if I change computers?
    I think you should be ok but their customer service can answer all those questions.