Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for EX or better Post and NRMT Callahans

Building the sets in the title. CMB and if I have anything of interest PM me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Figured I would ask again... have vintage now FT in my bucket. traded all of my GU for 700+ 50's and 60's stars and commons and only needed 138 of them for my PC. So I am scanning them slowly and the bucket will grow.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

I have Callahans. Ive graded and sold the bigger names but have almost all the others.

I am at work but will post a list of what I have later this evening.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me know what you have and what of mine you need. I will be posting some more vintage and some game used stuff later today. I picked up the Cobb in a trade for some of my game used last week. It is a beauty! I am working on a deal witht he same guy for the "Hans" Wagner. Beyond that I have 7 others so hopefully we can work something out!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Let me know what you have and what of mine you need. I will be posting some more vintage and some game used stuff later today. I picked up the Cobb in a trade for some of my game used last week. It is a beauty! I am working on a deal witht he same guy for the "Hans" Wagner. Beyond that I have 7 others so hopefully we can work something out!

Will do. Im mainly looking for Marinos. GU, inserts etc. Im trying to only collect him.

The only other that im looking into is those "letter" cards to spell out DOLPHINS using Dolphin palyers/rookies. (dont even know if it is possible... :D )

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will see what I have. Most of my "better" newer stuff is sold on Amazon but I may have some Marino around here you can use.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

HOF Interior No Date on top of the reverse side list.
    Duffy, Hugh
    Johnson, Ban
    Sisler, George Last Paragraph begins "Sisler was chosen as..."
    Sisler, George Last Paragraph begins "Sisler today is..."
    Keeler, Willie
    Frisch, Frankie
    Griffith, Clark
    Tinker, Joe
    Wright, George
    Jennings, Hugh
    Lajoie, Nap
    Bulkeley, Morgan
    Gehringer, Charlie (I got no idea of the color of the cap)
    Bresnahan, Roger
    Robinson, Wilbert
    Collins, Eddie 2nd Paragraph begins "Eddie had every reason to be cocky..."
    Hubbell, Carl
    Evers, Johnny
    Waddell, Rube
    Alexander, Grover
    Cummings, Candy
    Brown, Mordecai
    Walsh, Ed
    Mack, Connie
    Barrow, Ed (1953)
    Ewing, Buck
    McGraw, John
    Ott, Mel (1951)
    Pennock, Herb
    Chance, Frank
    Chesbro, Jack
    Comiskey, Charlie
    Simmons, Al (1953)
    Waner, Paul (1952) Complete black lined border on front.
    O'Rourke, Jim
    Klem, Bill (1953)
    Maranville, Rabbit (1954)
    Johnson, Walter
    Speaker, Tris
    Kelly, King

I also have Cochrane, Dickey, Collins, and Chief Bender, but would not consider them worth grading. These others I can get you scans of all of them or you can pick a few I will scan them giving you an idea of all of their overall shape. I actually pulled them out of their packaging about 6 years ago.

They still have their gloss to them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let me see what if any Marinos I have for trade and we can go from there. I don't like graded cards so I am not looking for "potential PSA 9s". Any graded cards I get are cracked out or put up for sale on Amazon. I am one of the few out there these days who rely on my own knowledge and experience to grade cards myself so those ones you say aren't worth grading if they are decent raw EXMT-NRMTish I might still like to see them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One trade down for some of these... anyone else?