Thread: What's up with 2003 leaf????

What's up with 2003 leaf????

they must be way behind the times or something because on their new 2003 leaf baseball products they still have pictures of Ivan Rodriguez on the Rangers. on some cards they say like so and so has been traded to wherever but they don't have that on the ivan rodriguez card

2. Kronozio
    i dont know but i got a pudge card in a pack of donruss classics from this year and it also has him in the ranger uniform o well that is the only uniform he should really ever where.

Amen, Ichiro.
    He may fill out a Marlins uni sufficiently, he has no business being in any uniform other than that of the Rangers.

BTW, how good are leaf hobby boxes this year?
    I want to buy some hobby boxes for up to $60 and don't know which would be good to buy.

look at my box break of 2003 leaf hobby. it was truely an unbelievable box!!!

Originally posted by Molina00
    Amen, Ichiro.
    He may fill out a Marlins uni sufficiently, he has no business being in any uniform other than that of the Rangers.

BTW, how good are leaf hobby boxes this year?
    I want to buy some hobby boxes for up to $60 and don't know which would be good to buy.
    If you want a better price on the hobby boxes check out CWSportscards site or dave and Adams... they are cheaper for you.

This product came out in like January or something liek that. That means that they already had the cards done before the IRod trade. Thnat's why.

Topps and Upper Deck Play Ball have him as a Ranger too.
    I think the set is called Play Ball. Not real sure.