Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, I used to like Shea Weber...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

That's not even a slap on the wrist for Weber.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Shanahan basically just condoned slamming heads into the glass...as long as you're a premier player. I wonder what it would have been had it been a nobody.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Helm not out for the Playoffs

Wish that were true but its official Helm is out for the remainder of the post season.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=8481

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That's too bad. I think Helm is one of the league's more underrated players.

Country

It hurts to have Helm out, but we've got guys who can step up and take his place(Nyquist). That was an absolute freak accident, and an unfortunate one at that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

It hurts to have Helm out, but we've got guys who can step up and take his place(Nyquist). That was an absolute freak accident, and an unfortunate one at that.

Yeah it definitely hurts to have Helm out but I'm really looking forward to see how well Nyquist can step up in a playoff situation (assuming Nyquist is Helms replacement I don't see why not).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to like Shea Weber too...Nashville was a bunch of hacks last night. The refs were God-awful as well. Shanahan's decision was completely pathetic. Nashville the "Hockeytown of the South?" That would be a disgrace. Wings are the classiest team in the league and Nashville is trying to just hack their way to a series win...Go Wings! You won't earn any Wings fan respect for trying to play like that.

Hopefully Bertuzzi or Abdelkader (maybe even Ericsson) will drop the gloves and pummel those Preds.

Life-long and die-hard Wings fan and I have the confidence in this team to win it.
    Last edited by warriorsmi; 04-12-2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Spelling..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used too like Weber also, but that changed last night... very cheap.

Hopefully Detroit can take Game 2, I think if they split on the road they are in good shape... last night was tough.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See th1ckasabr1ck's Items on eBay

I'm glad the league is being consistent in their message that it's not ok to target someone's head!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast