Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $2 shipping to finland

Country
    See malaryush-'s Items on eBay

$2 shipping to finland

pic on page 2 of the mailers i use with the card besides it and a recipt my shipping cost to sweden was 4$ and to canada $ 3.30 tell me what i am doing wrong plz
    Last edited by Bayfin; 04-13-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Country

I will not ship to him for 2.00$ to finland . shipping cost me 7$.. the nerve of some people then he writes in all caps . I just refunded his monies and said have a great weekend . HOPEFULLY I did the right thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

I'm confused, I feel like someone just had a conversation with themselves on the message board
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(88)
    Country
    See mog089's Items on eBay

That Mika's a bit weird sometimes :) Don't know where he got that $0.49 but mailing one card in a toploader (Large envelope) shouldn't be more than $2.53 + bubbler:
    https://www.usps.com/send/first-class-international.htm

I think most of the stuff I've received have been charged as regular letters, $1.92.

Tatu

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will not ship to him for 2.00$ to finland . shipping cost me 7$.. the nerve of some people then he writes in all caps . I just refunded his monies and said have a great weekend . HOPEFULLY I did the right thing.

Next time show him the Canada Post site prices! Then you can tell him that thats what it costs! (Before taxes and supplies)

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

One small bubble envelop with one card inside a top loader is $3.00 exact postage from anywhere in the USA to Finland.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

Regular airmail from States is somewhere 2-2.5$ depending on state (one card, soft & hard sleeve and b-mailer) I don't know how you got 7$?
    From Canada is around 4,2-4,9CA$

Harri

BANNED

Country
    See jesiahj's Items on eBay

Lately my post office has been charging me 1.89 to mail to Sweden/Finland.. was 4 something in the past but I guess the bubble mailers I use for single cards are small enough now.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

Lately my post office has been charging me 1.89 to mail to Sweden/Finland.. was 4 something in the past but I guess the bubble mailers I use for single cards are small enough now.

When bubble mailer is very small and light it happens, so about 20 grams lighter bubble mailer give's you quite a saving!

Harri

Country

plz see page 2 for receipt and pic of packages i use
    Last edited by Bayfin; 04-13-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast