Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Trayvon Martin case reversed. Black man shoots hispanic, claims self defense

The victim was a 29 yr. old hispanic man w/ the mental compacity of a 12 yr. old , the shooter was a black man claims self defense . The shooter has yet to be arrested.Where's the outrage and justice for the hispanic man that was gunned down .

Last edited by INTIMADATOR2007; 04-12-2012 at 06:24 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (29)
    Country
    New York Jets New York Yankees
    See pspstatus's Items on eBay

This sounds like a case that's probably way easier to figure out than the Martin/Zimmerman case. The guy should definitely be in jail.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am with Mike Tyson on this. The guy should be dragged from his home, tied to a bumper and shot already...oh wait, wrong case.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

Where is NANCY DISGRACE's Fatt butt on this one. Guess eating a Couple of cheese burgers and fake crying over trayvon. We need to DEMAND this guy gets arrested as this needs to be tried the same as Trayvon.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Where is NANCY DISGRACE's Fatt butt on this one. Guess eating a Couple of cheese burgers and fake crying over trayvon. We need to DEMAND this guy gets arrested as this needs to be tried the same as Trayvon.

There is no figure on television that I dislike more than Nancy Grace. I would rather go on a date with Rush Limbaugh than watch 30 seconds of her show.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I can't watch you tube videos at work and honestly never heard of this case and don't know anything about it. If you truley think this is a travesty of justice instead of sitting on your computer stirring the pot why don't you start taking some type of actions? Contact the local elected officials, police and media down there and start putting the pressure on them.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agree 100%

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is no figure on television that I dislike more than Nancy Grace. I would rather go on a date with Rush Limbaugh than watch 30 seconds of her show.

Thats good. I feel the same way about Rachel Madcow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

I can't watch you tube videos at work and honestly never heard of this case and don't know anything about it. If you truley think this is a travesty of justice instead of sitting on your computer stirring the pot why don't you start taking some type of actions? Contact the local elected officials, police and media down there and start putting the pressure on them.

I have done just that. I tweeted Mrs FATTY Nancy Grace, Sent emails to CNN, NBC, and will get more out today. I am going to send as many emails as i can to the news channels until i get an answer but i highly doubt i will as this will never get the attention as the races are reversed and its not a Story in the eyes of the mainstream media.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Do you have any other links to this case besides youtube?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast