Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: My newest pickup

SCF Rewards
    Country

My newest pickup

Usually I wait to the end of the month, but I got this in yesterday arvo and want to show it off...........

really like this one it looks like its black ink

image upload

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Very Nice... I always liked the "Hollywood" signature.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See friscoknights's Items on eBay

Awesome card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet card

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome !!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome looking card. Wish he inscribed it Hollywood Hogan, but non the less very sweet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome looking card. Wish he inscribed it Hollywood Hogan, but non the less very sweet.

still dont have a "hollywood hogan" variant, I think the hulkster has at least 9 different variations of his autograph (that I know of) so trying to get them all is pretty darn hard.
    but who knows maybe one day...................

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

that was the one that was very badly listed wasnt it? I didn't see it until it ended. got it at a darn good price. i still nly need a hogan to finish my set and i keep missing every single one that comes up for sale.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah it was, i was looking for for a vintage hogan tshirt when i saw this it had like 16 hours to go.
    I was working the next day and i had to call my sister in law to bid on it for me, when I put my bid on it was only $160 or something, it jumped to $201 and I thought this was amazing, only for someone to put in a last second bid to pump it up another 2, either way im still happy with the price.
    Another hogan went the other day it was signed "hulk hogan" on the front it went for a pretty penny............and hence the 9th variation I have now seen

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

very nice!!!!