Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cant wait for this too! This might be what gets me into seriously collecting wrestling cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am down for a spot or maybe two. But oh man these cards look awful. There is hope for the Jake "The Snake" to turn out good, the Hogan card looks just like him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons
    See haimmod's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

The design is awful, however I like the prospect of 5 on-card autos/box!

SCF Rewards
    Country

They can't use images because those would be owned by the WWF so they have to rely on drawn images. A shame they decided to try to make something look like the retro Leaf set instead of just making a new good looking sketch like set.

Even if the images are bad (Kevin Nash) at least it might bring down the cost on some of the Nitro autographs by giving people more options to find certified autographs of past wrestlers.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had been looking forward to these when I first heard of them a while back. I think I may hold off a bit. I am more interested in the lesser known guys that are not listed yet. I bet they will be cheaper on Ebay or whatever from people trying to flip them.

I bet this set is why guys are not getting TTM signatures back from Sammartino. If some of the box breaks that get posted online look decent I may grab a box or two. We will see.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Anyone find another site selling these boxes yet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

blowoutcards.com is taking presells now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Id be interested as well in a break on this

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Here is some new information I don't think has been shared yet.

2012 Leaf Originals Wrestling

Due to an unexpected contractual obligation, Shawn Michaels will no longer be appearing in this release.

In his place, we are excited to announce TWO product improvements:

1> In lieu of Michaels autographs, these cards will be replaced by redemption cards for the ORIGINAL 5X7 PENCIL ARTWORK used to make these cards! Rarely will collectors have the chance to own the original artwork that resulted in one of a sport's most legendary sets.

2> We are pleased to announce HOT BOXES (specially marked). These HOT BOXES will fall at a rate of 1 per case!

Hot Boxes will feature ALL 5 AUTOGRAPHS from a single Parallel Level (numbered as low as 1/1)…

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oooooh so we get the terrible artwork instead of an HBK? Sign me up. "Legendary sets"? Please.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast