Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

Oooooh so we get the terrible artwork instead of an HBK? Sign me up. "Legendary sets"? Please.

hahaha took the words right out of my mouth.

Of the original signers on the sell sheet i am only interested in Jake the Snake. Unless it has a Demolition auto I will probably be staying away. Legends autos are awesome but most of these guys have autos in other sets with much more attractive looking cards.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

The thing I don't like about it is that there is one hot box per case and its marked. These boxes are sure to be more expensive than the others. If they didn't mark them hot box I would be on board but they had to ruin it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The thing I don't like about it is that there is one hot box per case and its marked. These boxes are sure to be more expensive than the others. If they didn't mark them hot box I would be on board but they had to ruin it.

They did it with football to. The purple presmatic box or whatever it was called had the sticker on the box and everything. Not sure why they thought that was a good idea. Maybe so they knew each case had one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

so the hot box will have 5 autos of the same person just different parallels???

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (5)
    Country
    See noisenotmusictapes's Items on eBay

No you'll get 5 different autos but each card will be at the same parallel level. Like all will be /1 or /50.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok that makes better sense.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is some new information I don't think has been shared yet.

2012 Leaf Originals Wrestling

Due to an unexpected contractual obligation, Shawn Michaels will no longer be appearing in this release.

In his place, we are excited to announce TWO product improvements:

1> In lieu of Michaels autographs, these cards will be replaced by redemption cards for the ORIGINAL 5X7 PENCIL ARTWORK used to make these cards! Rarely will collectors have the chance to own the original artwork that resulted in one of a sport's most legendary sets.

2> We are pleased to announce HOT BOXES (specially marked). These HOT BOXES will fall at a rate of 1 per case!

Hot Boxes will feature ALL 5 AUTOGRAPHS from a single Parallel Level (numbered as low as 1/1)…

I don't know what is worse the "artwork" replacing the autograph or the fact that they will LABEL hot boxes. Why not just label the packs that have autographs in them then?

I guess the rest of the autograph list is going to be awful too since there haven't been any more details on that.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

in everyone's opinion what would be awful autos to pull? we buy wwe boxes for $40 and pull a r-truth and think we do ok when a product first launches. if this is all classic or legend guys i can't imagine the checklist would be too awful at just $80 a box with 5 autos.
    you might as well count out current wwe stars bc they are under contract.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw a picture online of Vader signing autographs for this set. Would love to pull that one in one of my boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

in everyone's opinion what would be awful autos to pull? we buy wwe boxes for $40 and pull a r-truth and think we do ok when a product first launches. if this is all classic or legend guys i can't imagine the checklist would be too awful at just $80 a box with 5 autos.
    you might as well count out current wwe stars bc they are under contract.

How about Mikey Whipwreck, Eric Watts, or Paul Roma. Surely if people like that are in there we might be seeing some junk.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast