Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See Hockey847700's Items on eBay

Arrow rookie redemption question

i have a question regarding the 01-02 spx rookie redemptions. i had a los angeles kings rookie redemption, which i mailed to upper deck in november or december. on the front of the card it said "good for one 01-02 rookie card or on 02-03 rookie card". well i didnt know if you got the choice of which one you get or if they randomly select which one you get. anyways, i put a piece of paper along with the redemption card asking for a 02-03 one (because i want FROLOV....not jaroslav bednar). i was just wondering if anyone knew whether or not you get the choice of which rookie they send you, or if they(UPPER DECK) pick which rookie you will get. if someone could fill me in with this info it would be greatly appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mreskaus's Items on eBay

rookie redemption question

i think it depends on when you sent them in.if you did b4 the end of the 01-02 season,you get that years.i sent in 4 in nov.&i'm receiving tim thomas[boston],shawn thorton[chicago],zetterberg[detroit],&svitoc[tampa bay].you can call upperdeck&they will tell you who it is.

SCF Rewards

thank you very much.

SCF Rewards

also, would you be willing to trade the svitov rookie?

Country

And the Thornton????

SCF Rewards

HELL, WHILE WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT....HOW ABOUT THE ZETTERBERG TOO?

SCF Rewards
    See cujocollector's Items on eBay

I Sent One In For An Islanders Redemption But Never Got It, I'm Very Pissed Off

SCF Rewards

when did you send it out? my leats rookie redemption i sent too 17 weeks, and another mark messier redemption took 18

SCF Rewards
    See cujocollector's Items on eBay

october

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mreskaus's Items on eBay

rookie redemption question

if& when i get it will be for trade.collect seidneberg,somik,justin williams.
    je lew-i replied to your topic about blackhawk's needed.also posted a reply to your gretzky needs.also i have a bobby hull auto that cost me $150.00 in trade.any interest?can send a scan if you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast