Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Wrestling Collection...

My wrestling collection is kinda small but it is just of wrestlers that made me keep tuning in week after week. There are lots of wrestlers I like(Taker, Jeff Hardy, and CM Punk to name a few.)but these guys are my all-time favorites...

John Cena has been one of my favorite wrestlers since he began the "rapper" gimmick. I respect the guy for taking all the boos and still coming out and giving it his all. Plus I actually liked his rap cd and still own a copy. Proud member of the Cenation.

One half of my screen namesake! I thought Jericho was great ever since his time in WCW. I really miss him being the "Daffy Duck" style bad guy he used to be. You could just tell he was having a great time playing that character.

HBK!!! Seriously the Icon is probably my personal favorite wrestler of all-time. I do not like to collect more than one autograph of someone in my PC. I feel like that is selfish but when I saw the A&G cards come out I had to make an exception. Besides I couldn't sell my chromagraph that I stole as $20 BIN! The relic piece is also awesome to me because at one time I had all three HBK shirt cards that came in this set(Which are his first relic cards.) And each of my former PC relics had the two colors because of this being an NWO shirt and all. But thanks to knotinmud12 I got back the only relic card that actually had Shawn on it.

The stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet plane flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun! If Hulk Hogan is the Babe Ruth of wrestling then Ric Flair is Lou Gehrig. Flair is probably the greatest wrestling champ of all time. Being NWA Heavyweight World champ is way better than WWF/E champ any day of the week and Mr. Flair has been both and even Hogan can't say that. Woooooooooooo!

And finally....

I love this card. I had always wanted a Hogan autograph but hated the WCW/NWO one I had (HH!?! And even that is rumored to have been signed by Linda.) So when I had a little money and saw this one for sale I jumped at the chance. Hogan isn't my favorite wrestler like he was when I was a boy but the fact remains he was THE man when I was a kid. I actually cried when he was attacked by Earthquake. I tell you it is amazing the charisma this guy has.

I need three more autograph cards to put this collection to bed, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Roddy Piper.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

It may be a "small" collection as you say, but those are no small names. Nice collection so far, and good luck completing your wish list.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See friscoknights's Items on eBay

Great cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice stuff! awesome cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See banterooster26's Items on eBay

Good stuff. Good choice of autographs. The Leaf cards are sweet looking in person but don't translate well when scanned.
    Funny you mention me & the HBK shirt because I just decided to put the relic set together when I saw I had all of them.. except for that one. Glad you enjoy it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah the Leaf chrome picked up a ton of crud on the scanner. But oh man in person it is probably the nicest auto of the lot. And apoc has a spare two color Shawn from that set if you still want one.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(131)
    Country
    See boomer1967's Items on eBay

Love the Hogan!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @Varietyofcards See Weekendwarriorsportscards's Items on eBay

I agree much with the details you wrote about each wrestler.

I didn't know Cena had a rap album, I'll have to check that out.

All the guys you've picked are very well with the mic. I guess that's one reason why I see no UnderTaker?

Jericho's bringing in 2000 - EPIC.

Cena the rapper, what really built his image.

HBK is overall the best package I think too.

Hogan & Flair, well they have endured greatly.
    Last edited by bangsportscards; 05-03-2012 at 08:45 PM.