Thread: 2002 Atomic question

2002 Atomic question

I have a 2002 Atomis Ashle Lelie card, that looks just like the normal Atomic, but it does not have a serial# on it. As far as I can tell there is not a retail version. Can anyone tell me anything about this card.[IMG]'http://www.freewebs.com/redhaze1/Lelie_Atomic.jpg[/IMG]

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    cwh-

Could it be the parallel gold or red version?? I can't see the scan very well (I copied and pasted it into my browser) its kinda dark.

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Sorry about the pic, I even tried to lighten it up some. It's definitely not the red or the gold version. it looks exactly like all of the other ones with the serial number that I have seen printed on the bottom right corner. I saw a few other Atomic rookies on the bay last night with no serial numbers, soI emailed beckett. Hopefully they will respond back.

The only thing ican think of is that Lelie is NOT a rookie in 02. I am not quite sure of his RC year but if its not his RC it wont be serial numbered.

Jay

His RC year is 2002, and is number 116 in the set. You can look it up in beckett.

yeah his rookie year is 2002.

It could just be an error I suppose. I got a Terance Mathis
    Donruss stat line season card (was supposed to be #d of 78 I think) but there was no number at all on the card. Could be something like that. Good luck in finding out :)

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Yeah, it most likely has to be an error card. I know ive bought a retail pack and got a kevin barlow rc outta it

good luck in your quest, you should hear from beckett in 1.5-2 months. If so watch out for a possible publishing in a beckett around that time in readers writes :D

I know i was

Super Steve
    no no retail is the die cut version, the hobby virsion is not die cut

strongdude85
    Thats an odd one, i would think its the retail, but if its not die cut, thats odd. good luck