Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: MAILDAY - April/May

SCF Rewards
    Country

MAILDAY - April/May

Got the day off today, thought Id scan some of my gets in the last couple of months.

Start off with some graded TNA Signature Impact

picture hosting

Some more TNA stuff, I like this variant auto from Tara as she adds her pet spider's name "Poison" on her autograph, never seen that before...........

gif hosting

and my first Ric Flair 1/1 auto from TNA Reflexxions

Next a whole lot of newer WWE stuff

hosting images

and a bit older WWE stuff, knocked off another gold auto for my PC (thanks geoffyb!!!) and also got this cool Elijah Burke variant auto (thanks Geofffyb yet again!!!)

image hosting

ending with my fav sets all time, some wcw topps autos.........

adult image hosting

and you guys have already seen this baby..........but Ill show you guys again...........

SCF Rewards
    Country

Luv the Hollywood Hogan !!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Nice additions.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See friscoknights's Items on eBay

As always great stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome additions

SCF Rewards
    Country

got some more cards in just now, another gold knocked off only one more dual to go now from 2010.
    love the kofi jumbo too...........

hosting images

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

WOW... That is a lot of nice stuff. I love the TNA Divas autographs, and the Sting relic from your first post. However, the Stacy Keibler Material Girls relic is my favorite. I guess the Hulk Hogan autographs are nice as well. LOL... In your second post that Kofi jumbo is SICK... I like the TNA Divas dual auto as well.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have said it before and ill say it again, i just love those jumbo swatches. That Kofi is probably the best looking one I have so far.
    Its funny you say the Keibler relic is your favourite of the lot as it is probably the cheapest card there, but thats what I love about cards..........take the $$ value away and its fair game.
    cheers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See friscoknights's Items on eBay

Great stuff, love the dual, was the one I traded for but the dude before rjlee got it, backed out of the deal. Sick Kofi as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

looks like it has gone through a few hands in recent times. i was just trying to deal with the original seller as well but he was a bit of a d__k. rjlee ended up with it and yeah i made a deal with him