Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jprt80's Items on eBay

Ibaka

I can't believe Ibaka didn't get more time late in the game. There was a couple plays where there was no help on the back side after they got penetration. Not upset though, I give the Spurs some props for finally winning their first playoff game against a good team. Still picking OKC in 5.
    OKC is playing defense like a matador as Ginobli was able walk down the lane on that last bucket. Ole!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Harden has to take a lot to blame for this loss.Those 2 offensive fouls early in the 4th fueled San Antonio.No need to plow up the middle like that up by 9.Horrible!

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya he made some bad decisions in this game. One of those O fouls was on a 2-on-3 where the D was clearly back. It was like he was trying to force and get a call. The officials weren't really calling anything unless it was obvious so I don't understand the logic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am serious!! young NBA players are lazy in the regular season and are addicted to the lime light. When there is an important game talent will always win in the NBA and the great players like durant and westbrook will turn it on!!

So much for that theory. So SA doesn't have talent or great players?? I'll take veterans with championship experience that play good defense, over young scorers any day. Hope you didn't bet on it :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love how everyone is just saying the Spurs didn't play well in the first half and fail to give any credit to OKC for forcing so many TOs. Those TOs in the first half weren't travels, charges and bad passes, they were blocked shots and steals forced by good D. Regardless of the outcome this is gonna be a good series.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

I love how everyone is just saying the Spurs didn't play well in the first half and fail to give any credit to OKC for forcing so many TOs. Those TOs in the first half weren't travels, charges and bad passes, they were blocked shots and steals forced by good D. Regardless of the outcome this is gonna be a good series.

No.......I know it hurts the OKC battle cry but unless you've watched this team all year, you wouldn't understand how uncharacteristic it was to see the ball handled so badly. And they didn't play well through 3 quarters. Some of the deflections in the first quarter was great defense by OKC but about half of those going into the second quarter were just bad decisions by the Spurs. Only worse TO half this year was vs the Suns who I doubt turned up the defensive intensity..... Trying to do too much and going a little too fast. Turning the ball over at times when no defender was even around. Give OKC credit but the Spurs adjusted and cut the TO/half from 13 to 3. Did OKC's defense intensity dropped by that much? Especially since that's were they were getting a LOT of easy points.
    Last edited by cgb_orl; 05-28-2012 at 03:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (80)
    Country
    See Kutzora8's Items on eBay

So much for that theory. So SA doesn't have talent or great players?? I'll take veterans with championship experience that play good defense, over young scorers any day. Hope you didn't bet on it :)

I dont think he said anything close to SA not having great players. TD, TP and Manu are all HOFers or close to HOFers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Going to be a important game tonight. Saw where Ibaka will get his normal minutes. Spurs would do well to camp Diaw or Bonner out by the three pt line to minimize his presence around the basket and make him pay for leaving them. Bonner just worries me when he goes cold.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

Who's here to watch game 2 to see if San Antonio can go up 2 over the Thunder??

Game on TNT!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Great start for the Spurs. Seems like they're hitting everything even though they're only 9 for 17

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast