Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

***West Finals*** San Antonio Spurs vs OKC Thunder

Series starts Sunday @ 8:30et/5:30pt on TNT with Game 1.

This thread will be for game conversations and predictions and comments.

My early prediction is it will go 7 games with the Spurs winning on their home court to move on to the NBA Finals. Why? Because they are playing like a fluid team getting everything they want. Parker is a beast scoring in every way. Inside/outside and dishing out for 3's when he needs to. Duncan has found his fountain of youth this postseason scoring and defending the paint like he did early in his career. And although Ginobli has been quiet in the first 2 rounds he will breakout and be what Harden is for the Thunder. Finally the youth of Danny Green, Kawhi Leonard and Tiago Splitter are playing big for them in games. Almost forgot Jackson and Diaw the key pieces they picked up are doing what is needed for them to get to the NBA Finals and win it.

Let the conversations begin!!!!!
    Last edited by Jay520; 05-24-2012 at 11:02 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See mfp535's Items on eBay

I think the thunder will sweep

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (80)
    Country
    See Kutzora8's Items on eBay

OKC in 6.. at least I hope. Much more entertaining basketball and I just dont like the Spurs. OKC and Miami would be a hell of a series to watch plus the bad blood from the cheap fouls OKC laid on Lebron in the last game they played.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think the thunder will sweep

U can't be serious? Pretty sure San Antonio beat them 2/3 in regular season and they did not have Ginobili for any of those games. They are red hot, and have home court..
    Spurs in 6.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

If Russell Westbrook shows up, Thunder win. If Russell Westbrick shows up, the Spurs win.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See mfp535's Items on eBay

U can't be serious? Pretty sure San Antonio beat them 2/3 in regular season and they did not have Ginobili for any of those games. They are red hot, and have home court..
    Spurs in 6.

I am serious!! young NBA players are lazy in the regular season and are addicted to the lime light. When there is an important game talent will always win in the NBA and the great players like durant and westbrook will turn it on!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

With fair reffing, spurs in 6. With biased reffing, OKC in 7.

SCF Rewards
    Country

San Antonio in 7

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

I am serious!! young NBA players are lazy in the regular season and are addicted to the lime light. When there is an important game talent will always win in the NBA and the great players like durant and westbrook will turn it on!!

You do realize your argument goes both ways. Even if you want to ignore that the game wasn't lime light material in the reg season. Moreso for the team that emphasized rest during the regular season lmao
    Last edited by cgb_orl; 05-25-2012 at 12:21 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

cgb_orl +1
    love the way people say the Spurs, the second highest scoring team in the league, are not exciting to watch. 3's flying from everywhere and tony parkers' ridiculous ankle breaking blow by speed, to go with ginobili's crazy behind the back, no look, backspin, and laser cannon passes. jeez so boring. lol cant wait for the spurs to win in 5 maybe 6 with the zebra's helping okc

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast