Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)
    Country

Post by danielalba......HAHA oh I am on the Banwagon now HAHA and yes I like the Celtics and have like them ''for a while''just saying I have heard it all I am on another site and have been rooting for the celtics'' forever'' but apparently you only watch this thread RIGHT!

So have you been a fan for a while or forever, im a little confused from your post. Not sure you know either. Guessing a while started in 08. please stop trying to act like you know what you are talking about. and yes this is the only forum i am apart of. like it here and will keep staying only here unless people like you with different favorite teams every year start joining...sorry now im out.

SARCASIM DUH oh thats right you have never heard of that either PLEASE GO NOW and yes I MEAN GO NOW because like i said SPURS NO LONGER ROOT FOR THE CELTICS OK THANKS!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

I will take it!

OSU all the way baby! I am in a Catch-22 because if they flop I can own ever card, if not then I need to sell my soul again.

I will keep you in mind

I'm hoping he goes to a decent team. He has talent but the Spurs had such a short leash on him. Maybe they are tryingto decrease his value? IDK

Country

Congrats to the seattle supersonics for winning the west:)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(182)
    Country
    See o-statecowboy's Items on eBay

Congrats to the seattle supersonics for winning the west:)

WOW! They must be the first franchise to ever move to a new location? The Lakers have lots of lakes in Cali. And the Jazz certainly didn't come from New Orleans. And the Hornets.... who knows what nest they came from....
    Last edited by O-StateCowboy; 06-07-2012 at 02:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last edited by alugo01; 06-07-2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: duplicate

SCF Rewards
    Country

well this thread was major success , wheres the miami celtics thread.. i definately have some things to say about that thread. anyways real good series, i love both teams . Spurs are a dynasty and only team that still plays old school fundamental basketball. And you gotta love OKC with the Durant/Westbrook duo. I like how they genuinelly want to win and get better everyday, and arent worried about showbusiness as much like lebron james and wade(and yes im a LeBron and Wade fan, and always will be) but bottom point its cool to see these guys make history, their team is fun to watch beside Perkins and his clumsy self.

SCF Rewards
    Country

OKC became the first team that wasn't Dallas/Lakers/Spurs to make the Finals since 1998. Ironically those were the 3 teams they beat to get there...

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920