Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

To answer my new question that i just thought of, as a kid i have always dreamed of bungee jumping and sky diving. So those are two activities that i would love to take up later on. I also just saw a segment on real sports where a man flies along mountain sides in an aerial suit so that is something that i wouldn't mind considering lol.

I also promised myself that i would take up yoga (i have always been plagued with tense muscles), learn languages such as spanish, chinese (both of which i should already know since i am half of both), along with tagalog and swedish. Lastly i promised myself that i will purchase/play a drum set which is my ultimate passion but with the growing misfortune of schools arts/music programs being cut, I lost the fortune to play the drums a long time ago =(
    WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Hey RedWingsFan!

I looked up Micheala Tabb, you got it right, lol. Very pretty girl also. I think I might have seen her on tv before. Looks familiar.

This thread gave me an idea for a new hobby. I am thinking about maybe starting a collection of autographed billiard balls. Unfortunately, all I could find on a quick internet search were a few players, including Ewa, and a whole bunch of Willie Mosconi balls.

So many Willie's I wonder about their authenticity though. Even with a PSA certificate.

That Geocaching sounds like fun also.

Always wanted to surf, but it would be hard to do here in Colorado, lol. Would love to get into diving also. I did that once on a trip, and it was amazing. Also not really a Colorado thing though. The lakes down here are all murky, and the clear one's up in the mountains are a tad cold for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fishing and golf, along with now and then getting addicted to some game on the PS3, most notably "The Show".

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

I thought of starting that collection a long time ago and i was hit with the same dilemma, there just wasnt enough variety readily available. Another idea could be getting the balls personally autographed. The owner at my local pool hall says that Mika Immonen has shown up every now and then throughout the years. But that could take a little too much time and patience. Unless you go to the major tourneys and then knock out a good chunk of players. Just make sure you catch Earl Strickland on a good day lol.

Hey RedWingsFan!

I looked up Micheala Tabb, you got it right, lol. Very pretty girl also. I think I might have seen her on tv before. Looks familiar.

This thread gave me an idea for a new hobby. I am thinking about maybe starting a collection of autographed billiard balls. Unfortunately, all I could find on a quick internet search were a few players, including Ewa, and a whole bunch of Willie Mosconi balls.

So many Willie's I wonder about their authenticity though. Even with a PSA certificate.

That Geocaching sounds like fun also.

Always wanted to surf, but it would be hard to do here in Colorado, lol. Would love to get into diving also. I did that once on a trip, and it was amazing. Also not really a Colorado thing though. The lakes down here are all murky, and the clear one's up in the mountains are a tad cold for me.

NY Sports Teams, I know what you mean with the show. When i got 09' the show i was hooked as anyone could be, because when i first started playing that game kicked my ™™™ with its new mechanics and the gamer/ego in me said, "NO i will master this game" lol. Fast forward a few weeks later and i was cracking homeruns left and right, Johnny Damon (I used the Yankees) made Pujols and Batista look like "A Ball" players lol. I haven't brought a new copy of the show since, but that'll change next year.
    Last edited by redwingsfan11; 05-28-2012 at 07:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Let's see, so many.

I collect cards, autographs obviously. Also have some sports memorabilia. Hockey stuff mainly.
    Then I also like racing. I help a buddy of mine on his car at the local track. That can get expensive if I was paying. $400+ for the year. But I helped get the track over $2000 in advertising from a local lawyer. So the guy hooked me up and I get in free all year. And the guy I help hooks us up with food/drink for the day and even invites us to his house after for good food-lobster/steak.
    Maybe someday I'll hit the lottery and be able to race.

I also was metal detecting a bit, but not having alot of luck. Best find was with a cheap Radio Shack detector. Found it on craigslist as I got the bug to get one as I always wanted one. I found an 1859 Indian Head penny. First year those came out. Was in a farm field, that someone claims was an encampment long ago.
    That also ties into coin collecting. I was searching large boxes of coins for the goodies and returning the rest(coin roll hunting) But I wiped out my money I was using on that to buy holiday gifts. Plus money can go to better use on bills and stuff.

I think that's it as I look around my office to think what else do I do lol.
    Going to be getting into fishing this summer hopefully as I got a brand new pole this past Xmas. Just need to get my license. Yep they make ya have a license in MA to fish off the land! Greedy state!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well, I guess I am like a lot of others in that I have a boatload of "hobbies".

Hunting - I love to hunt, particularly spring turkey. I bow hunt for deer some and occasionally get out for deer season with firearms, but for the most part my hunting has declined due to my lack of time and I usually just hunt for turkeys in the spring and do a little squirrel hunting with my son in the fall.

Shooting - Not to be confused with hunting. I like to shoot guns. Specifically, tactical firearms. I like taking the basic form of a firearm and specializing it for tactical purposes. My most recent transformation was a HiPoint .45 Carbine rifle that I modified with a reflex sight, forward pistol grip, muzzle break, tactical sling and added three customized 15 round clips (I customize them myself).

I also own a Springfield Arms .40 cal semi-auto handgun that is next on the modification list. I already have a hi-end LaserMax Greendot sight to add, am upgrading the frame with some machine work to make it lightweight, am adding tactical grips (undecided on the type) and may do some work withthe trigger to reduce the pull and make it a match grade type of weapon.

I also own a Mossberg .410 bolt action that is a hunting gun but may become modified if I get a wild hair, a Savage pump 12 gauge that is currently unmodified, a sporterized Mossberg .270 rifle, an NEF 12 gauge chambered in 3.5" magnum with several modifications for turkey hunting, a Benelli Supernova tactical 12 gauge (currently unmodified, emphasis on currently) and a WWI era British .303 rifle.

Sports memorabilia - I collect autoed and game used sports memorabilia. Just recently earned Sports Memorabilia Super Collector status for my collection. Got started collecting memorabilia because of my uncle who collected Redskins memorabilia when I was a kid. Currently own over 50 autographed helmets, balls, gloves, magazines and photos including two Steelers team autographed balls from the 2010 season when they went to the Super Bowl and a 2005 when they won the Super Bowl.

Video games - Once a gamer, always a gamer, right? Got started on video games way back when the Atari 2600 was new and hi-tech...and yes, I still have it, and yes it still works :) Also have a Nintendo64 that still works, Gamecube, original Xbox and Xbox360. I was so into gaming that at one point I worked as a beta tester and developer for Sierra games (I think they are out of business now).

Currently an Xbox Live addict. Can be found killing and collecting name tags in MW2, MW Black Ops and MW3. Just got the new Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and am still doing the campaign, so I should be wreaking havoc on Live soon (I always do the campaign before I go to Live, my weird little thing).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's see, so many.

I collect cards, autographs obviously. Also have some sports memorabilia. Hockey stuff mainly.
    Then I also like racing. I help a buddy of mine on his car at the local track. That can get expensive if I was paying. $400+ for the year. But I helped get the track over $2000 in advertising from a local lawyer. So the guy hooked me up and I get in free all year. And the guy I help hooks us up with food/drink for the day and even invites us to his house after for good food-lobster/steak.
    Maybe someday I'll hit the lottery and be able to race.

I also was metal detecting a bit, but not having alot of luck. Best find was with a cheap Radio Shack detector. Found it on craigslist as I got the bug to get one as I always wanted one. I found an 1859 Indian Head penny. First year those came out. Was in a farm field, that someone claims was an encampment long ago.
    That also ties into coin collecting. I was searching large boxes of coins for the goodies and returning the rest(coin roll hunting) But I wiped out my money I was using on that to buy holiday gifts. Plus money can go to better use on bills and stuff.

I think that's it as I look around my office to think what else do I do lol.
    Going to be getting into fishing this summer hopefully as I got a brand new pole this past Xmas. Just need to get my license. Yep they make ya have a license in MA to fish off the land! Greedy state!

Don't most states require you to get a license? The key is to have your own stocked pond...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Disc Golf and regular golf, I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Sports/cards are my first love but I also like to play videogames, read, work out, cooking, and watching religious and political doccumentaries.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Running, Biking, Swimming... Triathlons.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast