Thread: MCFARLANE SPORTSPICKS FOOTBALL

MCFARLANE SPORTSPICKS FOOTBALL

I'M LOOKING THESE, LMK IF YOU HAVE ANY FROM THE FOOTBALL LINE OF MCFARLANE SPORTS PICKS, I'M INTERESTED IN THEM.

LMK IF YOU HAVE ANY TO TRADE. T.W.
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

49'ER OR RAIDERS. LMK
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

What would you be needing on the rice.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I have a site
    www.freewebs.com/maxwellshouseofcards/

lmk who your interested in.I also have some not listed on my site.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I checked out your site and didnt see anything in your cards. But I might consider a bunch of treasure hunts for it. LMK. Thanks

I'll get a list of which ones I have and I'll get back to you tonight. I have them all down at my shop. Thanks, T.W.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

emmittfan1975 did you get my list.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content