Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $40-$50 auto lot?

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah ufc card collecting is expenive but it shouldnt be that much for this stuff! some good baseball ™™™™ doesnt even go for that much and baseball ™™™™ is worth way more than ufc!

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah ufc card collecting is expenive but it shouldnt be that much for this stuff! some good baseball ™™™™ doesnt even go for that much and baseball ™™™™ is worth way more than ufc!

I respectfully disagree. MMA is a fledgling sport and it is the fastest growing sport in the world. I think a lot of these cards that feature legends of the sport will one day surpass the amount of baseball cards produced in the same year. I feel the Hughes/Militech is worth more than the $88.00 it sold for, but I am obviously incorrect. I get my pricing by comparing the recently sold items on Ebay. I take the average of the last 5-10 of the same items sold. Only one of these Hughes/Militech cards sold recently and it went for $88.00. I said I would take 60 for mine.

Country

There is def more $$ in ufc than other sports. You have to give other sports hits away..ufc hits always hold some value and when you buy a box you know youre gonna have demand for the hits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12