Thread: Goal Line Arts

Cool Goal Line Arts

I want to make GLA type customs..i know they are 4x6 but what are they made of and how thick are they? i went on their website and no info is available.
    I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers
    I'm the proud owner of REED Authentics

i even googled it and came up with no info
    I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers

i was wondering what the stock thinkness is since it thicker than a card and postcard

Sounds like a cool idea. Hit me up if you decide to make a Colt McCoy one.

making them of retired players not current

still no info...guess ill just make them in 16 pt since that is all i ever see

Quote Originally Posted by size17shoes View Post
    making them of retired players not current
    Make that a Davey O'Brien request then

I like it though. It sounds like a really cool idea.

close thread