Thread: Good buy?

Good buy?

I just bought this card off of eBay but Im really confused...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8736738114

I know the card has a high starting price but its Chad Johnson's ROOKIE Autograph #ed /500.... don't you think it would go for more than $22.99 dlvd? I am just curious if I over payed because no one else wanted to even put a bid on it.

EDIT: BV is $80 too.... IMO I got a good deal, but I havent dealt with this set before, does it usually go this low even know they look really nice and they're all #ed?

2. Kronozio
    Some of the pacific stuff seems to sell cheaper. This is what I've noticed based on past buys.

Thats what I figured... Pacific I think has really nice stuff. Ive always loved how they didnt over produce (as much) as every other company. Too bad they went out of business.

Ya, Renegade hit the nail on the head there. Thats the basic reason it was so low.

Quote Originally Posted by CrawfordFan13
    Thats what I figured... Pacific I think has really nice stuff. Ive always loved how they didnt over produce (as much) as every other company. Too bad they went out of business.
    Funny that you say that. I believe they got sued for overproducing cards. They numbered cards to say 50 but in fact produced more then that. This is what I read on this forum a while ago. I think that is what contributed to them going out of business.

I like some of Pacifics stuff, Its hard to get mint cards out of the packs though, alot of them are condition sensetive. The 2000 Prisms Pacific makes are very nice and they sell very well on e-bay too. They are also tough on condition, I opened a couple of boxes and pulled a few of the rookies, but they would grade no better than 8.

i tihnk the fact that the card is signed in black ink and he is wearing black in the photo also made the price a little cheaper......you cant really see the middle of the auto to well over his jersey....

james