Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sage autograph single pack pull

cadillac wiiliams bronze auto hand numbered 167/400

I collect bengals, anybody interested let me know what you've to trade for it.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    whats the bv on the cadillac auto? I got a 2003 kelley washington ultimate collection rc/auto #'ed /250. bv is 40. Let me know if interested, thanks necron 9d9

I don't see a bv on it in the current beckett, don't think it's in there yet. I may be interested in the washington auto if no one else has anything they want to trade.

From online price guide:
    2005 SAGE Autographs Bronze A50 Carnell Williams/400 $25.00 $60.00

I could give you a Chris Perry 04 Pro Sigs Gold Auto #18/25 bv $80

I have:
    Rudi Johnson 2001 Private Stock Gold Bordered RC # 22/49
    Kelley Washington 2003 Press Pass Bronze Auto
    Chris Perry UD Ultimate Collection 'Ultimate Rookie Jersey'; 036/199
    Chris Perry (w/Barry Sanders& LT) - UD Finite HG 'Finite Fabrics Triple' jerseys; (2004)
    Chris Perry - Bowman 'Signs of the Future'
    Chris Perry - Topps Pristine parallel; 208/499

lmk if any of these interest you...
    I collect: Kevin Faulk and Shane Vereen, Brady (Pats), Carmelo Anthony (Knicks); NY Yankees

nice cards everyone has here but I'm afraid I am a little indecisive. I have autos of all these players as well as GU's. my palmers are pretty skimpy though and I don't have any autos yet of chris henry odell thurman or kelly washington so I am leaning towards tryin to work something out for the washington if nothing else comes up.

p.s. i don't expect anyone to trade a palmer auto but would be willing to do a combo of cash and trade or trade for a nice GU.

i'll put the washington aside for you. lmk what you decude, thanks necron

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast