Thread: Search: Rashard Lewis AUTOs

Search: Rashard Lewis AUTOs

Looking for every Rashard Lewis AUTOs,
    Let me know what you got,
    I would trade for or buy them,
    thanks,
    Koyote7

just to let you know there are only 2 NBA level major brand autographs, and both are very rare. One books $160 and the other is to rare to list. There are some SAGE autos and an SP Top Prospects, but its gonna be tough to find the "real" ones.
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

I think there are more,
    for example: 00-01 Fleer On Location Rashard Lewis AUTO

Quote Originally Posted by bdrr
    just to let you know there are only 2 NBA level major brand autographs, and both are very rare. One books $160 and the other is to rare to list. There are some SAGE autos and an SP Top Prospects, but its gonna be tough to find the "real" ones.

thats the one that books for $120. The other is 04-05 Standing O Autographs.
    Believe me, I know, lol
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

went down...thats interesting. hes been playing well recently. that kinda sucks, my buddy has three of them

rashard lewis doesn't sign cards that much i'm surprised that on location books at 80 just saw one on ebay a day before it ended i think it was at $10