Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ufcbrocklesnar's Items on eBay

Took my daughter to her first wrestling event...

Went to a local Indy fed this Saturday with my almost 2 year old daughter, and the kid had the time of her life! She loves watching with me every Monday, and to see her in complete awe sitting ringside, was amazing. Anywho, here is a few pics

Got both Waltman and Nash to sign my Yellow Strap Classic IC Title. The black sigs on the yellow strap look really sharp! Nash was loving that I had the kid with me, and Pac had a 5 minute convo with me. Both guys were awesome. Nash signed "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel, and XPac signed right next to Kane's auto. He seen that on there, and was like "I'm totally signing next to my old tag partner!"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aww, great stuff! Congrats on the signatures. Thanks for the pictures and the story!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats Awesome man !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See friscoknights's Items on eBay

Really cool man, glad you had a good time!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good to know that both guys were genuine fellas..............thanks for sharing

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ufcbrocklesnar's Items on eBay

Was glad to be able to bring her to this and see she actually enjoyed it! Both guys were real class acts. Justin Credible was there signing also, but he didnt set up until after i took my seat already. He's a regular in the federation so i'll meet him next time

also, if any of you guys have a knowledgeable background when it comes to replica belts, the Yellow IC title I have, I have no idea when it was produced. Its got no markings on the back leather, and all the old WWF logos, which makes me think its from before they were mass produced like they are now

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I gotta say I love the title belt and the fact that Waltman and Nash were so nice to you and the little one. Glad to see she had a good time and it looks like from the photos she is better behaved than my 2 year old son.lol