Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

All I care about is entertainment and this match up looks like it will be full of it.

Please don't let Stern see this post...

Enjoy the show

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See beller20nba's Items on eBay

Id say Heat in 6. Bosh and Battier will be key. Ibaka has no post up game, so if they can find a way to have Battier guard him, Battier can drag Ibaka away from the paint. Plus with Bosh at the 5, he is to fast for Perkins to handle. I think that the fact that the Thunder have absolutely no-one who can post up can come to haunt them this series.
    It will also be interesting to see who will guard LeBron. I think Sefolosha is to small, and putting Durant on LeBron will take a huge toll on his energy level.
    Biggest advantage the Thunder have is with Westbrook, but maybe even more with Harden of the bench as the Heat have absolutely no-one to matchup with him.
    Should be a fun series!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(182)
    Country
    See o-statecowboy's Items on eBay

Thunder in 5. Starters for both teams are almost even. OKC's role players will be the difference in this series.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gingersportscards1946's Items on eBay

I am gonna say the heat , even though it looks like the thunder bench os stronger and they have a little more size in the paint , lerbon is gonna drive the rim and so is dwade and he will show up for this series and that will be the difference , I think ibaka and perkins are gonna have allot of foul trouble , thunder has harden off the bench sure that helps , but overall with bosh back and dwade to play like he is supposed to and can , the big three will make it happen , but if dwade continues with just defense and half of his point production then the heat dont have chance thier bench is not that deep or as productive as the thunder
    great thing is it is really hard to say which team will really win , so should be a great series ,

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (80)
    Country
    See Kutzora8's Items on eBay

If the heat can win game 1 or keep it close until the end then I think they win in 5 or 6. If they go in and get blown out then I see okc in 5

SCF Rewards
    Country

OKC takes it

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

OKC in 5 or 6

SCF Rewards
    Country

OKC just rattled off 4 consecutive wins against the best team in basketball (Spurs). No way they lose to the Heat who could barely beat a Celtics team that couldn't score and without their best perimeter defender. Shouldnt be that close either unless the officiated takes it over to prolong the series

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm predicting OKC in 6 games.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kdatutbeast's Items on eBay

It all depends on Russell Westbrook. If he plays well and exploits his HUGE advantage over Chalmers the Thunder win. If Russell Westbrick shows up then it will be interesting and the Heat will probably win.
    The Thunder are going to have a lot of different guys guard Lebron, but mostly Sefolosha. He is 6'7'' with a 7'4'' wingspan, which is big enough to guard him. But Durant,Harden, and Collison (Yes, Collison) will probably guard him occasionally.

Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast