Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 468693949596

SCF Rewards
    Country

To be honest,quite the opposite.I'm actually giddy about it. He has his ring,but it just won't change what the public thinks of him.He'll always be the villain.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bballlover55's Items on eBay

People can say what they want. LBJ made the decision now has a ring, couldn't do it himself and big deal. Will he win 7 like he said, no he won't. Will he be the greatest to play the game, no. Lebron is the best basketball player in the game and he showed us why in the playoffs. We can hate on him for what he did but it was a business decision. I am a Cavs fan and still a little bitter on what he did, cause I know he he could have won one in Cleveland with ease. He would have stayed if Bosh or Wade would have joined him in Cleveland or if they would have gotten another superstar. OKC is the team of the future and we may see the same matchup in the finals next year. Why don't we give some credit to the heats bench and role players. Granted big 3 played well, especially last night but if it wasn't for the role players, they would not have won the series. Miami as a team jelled at the right time and played a little better then OKC cause games 2-4 could have went either way with a call here and there. That being said. We can hate on LBJ he is a great player and we still can be mad about the decision but a lot of people don't take into the consideration of what he actually did for Cleveland and does for the city of Akron ( his home town).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you care to read what I said again, I said they were behind the idea. Yes because Lebron definitely got down on all floors and begged ESPN to do it. I didn't say they they forced him, I said it was originally their idea. I can guarantee you that I am indeed a Cavaliers fan. It's sports, it's business. Am I supposed to huddle up in a corner and cry for the rest of my life because of what Lebron did? LOL.

You're clueless, I'm sorry

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm clueless? Clever comment. Tell ya what, when your 10th birthday rolls around, come back with a more witty comment.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm clueless? Clever comment. Tell ya what, when your 10th birthday rolls around, come back with a more witty comment.

Honestly, I didn't think it was clever at all. But I'll make sure to try my best for when my 10th birthday rolls around. Can't wait.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Happy to know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Since we're playing the meaningless quote game...

"I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA Championship here to Cleveland. And I won't stop until I get it." - LeBron James

He can bring the trophy to OH for a day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He can bring the trophy to OH for a day.

Andrew, I have a feeling that wouldn't be too well received...haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Andrew, I have a feeling that wouldn't be too well received...haha.

Maybe his hometown should have a parade for him!

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 468693949596