Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Davis Robinson '90 Fleer Mint (PERFECT CENTERING_GONNA GET IT GRADED)......

I am a newbie here...and I am still terrible with the online beckett guide......anyone know the value of this card?

I also have the 2 of the ones (identical cards) that you sent in for (I think...so long ago!) that are: NBA Hoops-ALL ROOKIE TEAM(across the bottom of card-yellow rectangle background with red lettering)It has a pic of D. Robinson holding the ROY trophy and to the right of trophy it says in white lettering 1990 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR DAVID ROBINSON. The background of the card has many different names(D. ROBINSON, Vlade Divac, Pooj Richardson, Sherman Douglas, Tim Hardaway, thats all the names I can make out...on the back of card it has the pics of the other 4---besides David Robinson----their names, and says 1990 All Rookie Team)

Any idea of this card's value?

Sorry for being so lazy !

Thanks,
    Brian

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

Im not sure about the second card your describing but the 90 Fleer Robinson books for $1 I doubt a Gem Mint 10 would get more than $15 to $25 so I doubt it would be worth the time to get it graded.

SCF Rewards
    Country

imo i dont think it will be worth grading since the card isnt worth very much and the grading price is outrageous

well if you are a big david robinson/spurs fan then grade it but if you are not just don't cuz bgs charge way too much for grading

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See golfmanccl's Items on eBay

hey the gem grading prices dont trade or sell for very much, i know i had a lot of them, u should get beckett or psa or someone better