Anyone Interested In A Lot Sale??????

i just have so much stuff that i dont even need anymore and wanna get rid of it. I have tons of HOF inserts,high profile rookies and these are for all sports. i will include 1 gu or auto in each lot...each lot would be $10 deliverd...ur getting 1 GU or auto,at least 3 rookies,at least 4 inserts,and then base.....the cards go from the 1980's to 2005.....i have promos,refractors etc.....these rookie cards wont be just anyone..they are prime time superstars...c.c sabatia,mike young,jake plummer,ricky williams,curtis joseph,ed belfore,sergei federov,pavel bure,lyle overbay,jason bay,barry zito,rocco baldelli,hedeki matsui,jose contrares.kazui matsui and many many more....if there are ppl interested i will pull my lot off ebay and sell it here ...i feel better selling it here anyways...thanks everyone,plz lmk

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    To do these, you have to list every card in the lot otherwise it's considered a grab bag which aren't allowed. We don't want people being things of chance.