Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Want to do a team for team trade

I am looking to pick up some Oakland Raiders base and was wondering if anyone would want to trade their Oakland base for base of their favorite team.

If anyone is interested, please PM me or post with what team you are looking for and about how many Oakland cards you have.

I don't have nearly enough time to look up the book value of all of the cards, so I would want to do a card for card trade. 300 cards for 300 cards, etc.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    what years are you looking for? or do you want any or all players.

i prefer cards from the 70s and earlier and 2000-current, but i'm willing to trade for anything really.

i'll get a list of all of my raider cards. i'm looking for any chiefs.

Ive got prolly 200, some older but also lots current. Looking for broncos

I'll see how many I have. I'm looking for Steelers in return.

Ive only been collecting FB for about 3 months so I only have 16 Raiders base from 2003-2005. lmk if its worth your time to trade for them. Im looking for colts. thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast