Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Arrow Are these cards worth anything? #2

Afew more cards continued form my last thread. i got more cards somewhere i needa find them if i do l'll take pictures of them and post aswell

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

If you list what cards they are, it would save people from loading the jpg files & trying to identify them. I"ll try to add my 2c then (for both your posts).

Also, you can use "My Collections" on beckett.com to get free price quotes.

SCF Rewards

i dont know anything about b'ball cards thats why i posted the pictures they r jsut cards that ive had since i was young which i got given to me for free

SCF Rewards

No, they are not.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Yes, I'd have to agree with the last post. Not worth a whole lot. Maybe $1 or less each.

SCF Rewards

oks thanks if i find more l'll put them up i dont know anything bout them ..