Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need a Mike Piazza g/u jrs quick

I need this before I leave for NY on Wednesday, that means I need it on Tuesday, to give to my little cousin so I would need someone sending it to live near PA or send priority or something, I can buy or trade. lmk thanks
    Last edited by aiancwebb; 12-22-2005 at 07:25 PM.

2. Kronozio

03 Flear Ultra Moonshots piazza dark blue or black will trade for cards off my need list thanks

didnt see anything i wanted besides this
    1953 Bowman Color
    #57 Lou Boudreau bv:$60

how about you tybo? did you see anything from my site?

kai- that card is pending anyway, I might buy if I cant find anybody to trade with

tybo- I have these 2 1974's ft, #60 Lou Brock i think this is pending, I will find out later, and #315 Ron Cey, both are in nrmt or close to it

also just found #'s 616, 578, 385 in nrmt
    I also have the #1 Hank Aaron but that is pending for real, it books at $50
    Last edited by aiancwebb; 12-22-2005 at 06:57 PM.

aiancwebb

these book 10.50 per beckett online 60,315,385 ,578,616 in nrmt. the aaron books 40.00 if that doesnt go let me know i need it thanks also the piazza books 15.00 let me know if you find a couple more thanks

didnt find any more, but you live in Califorina so im not sure it would get to me in time anyway, I accutally need it by tuesday but if the aaron falls through ill pm you and maybe we can get a trade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast