Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Yeah thats good to hear, Id like to see him pitch up here in NH if hes still in AA next year

SCF Rewards
    Country

A Couple more successes in today...

Austin Hedges- 2/2 (c/o Fort Wayne TinCaps) received 9/10/12
    -A couple more to add to my 2012 Bowman binder- dint come out great but I prepped them well :( all good though as its a great success from a top prospect

Andrew Aplin- (c/o Lancaster JetHawks) received 9/10/12
    -Got a chance to see him in Troy NY and love the way he plays the game- not a top prospect or a high ceiling one by any means but a great player

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Aplin success! I've made cards for all of the Astros 2012 draft picks to send at Spring Training so I'm glad to see him signing!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks a lot- hes the one I wanted when I went to see them play a couple weeks ago but he was called up- very quick response too :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another week's worth of successes- some great stuff here including one of my best all time successes!!!

Jake Hager- 3/3 (c/o Bowling Green Hot Rods) received 9/13/12
    -Signed all three of my items- a great signer and generally signs everything for everyone TTM

Dillon Maples- 1/2 (c/o Chicago Cubs) received 9/14/12
    -He signed one and kept one of my 2012 Bowman Prospects- I got him while he was pitching in the GCL- great addition to my project

Trayce Thompson- 2/2 (c/o Winston-Salem Dash) received 9/16/12
    -These couldn't have come out better- hes a very young prospect who oozes tools but a few years away from relevancy... He is the brother of Golden State Warriors young phenom Klay Thompson- want to write to him too :)

Jed Bradley- 2/2 (c/o Brevard County Manatees) received 9/16/12
    -These took 3 months to find their way home- lovely success from a top pitching prospect

Wade Boggs- 2/2 (c/o home) received 9/14/12
    -This is the ultimate success!! I know he has been signing for everyone lately. I DID NOT send a fee and I waited about a month and a half for the return- was just about to send a TTM with a fee until these arrived- A success of the year :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow you continue to kill it with prospects!!! in case you were wondering Hager's inscription "1TDL" means 1 team, 1 dream, 1 love...a couple Midwest League regulars told me that at the last Lumberkings game I went to

SCF Rewards
    Country

Colleen- very interesting, I thought I came across a conversation regarding that inscription. Hager seems like a great guy and I am really pulling for him. The prospects keep trickling in even after the season ended... I may have to write a handful off soon but it was a very productive year. Bri

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah the guys that told me about the inscription said he's a super nice guy and signs everything for people wanting his autograph! Hopefully u get some more returns before too much longer, especially from the teams that are switching affiliations!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its been very slow for minor league successes however my three this week were all of the MLB variety....here goes it...

Nathan Eovaldi- c/o Marlins, 1/3, received 9/17

Justin Masterson- c/o Indians, received 9/20

Ben Zobrist- c/o Rays, received 9/21

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those look great!!! Wish I had something to send Zobrist since he's been signing like crazy!! I've always wondered if players would sign multiples of the same card and now you've answered my question haha congrats!

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast