Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Beavan! I remember a few years back hoping that the Astros would take him in the draft.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

I have a lot more TTM successes to post... I have been procrastinating on posting these :(- here goes it...

Justin Masterson- 2/2 (C/O Cleveland Indians) Received 6/20

Danny Hultzen- 2/2 (C/O Jackson Generals) Received 6/22
    -He has moved up to AAA since I did my TTM request, love this one though!

Scooter Gennett- 1/2 (C/O Huntsville Stars) Received 7/1

AJ Pierzynski- 1/2 (C/O Chicago White Sox) Received 7/1
    -An interesting signature to say the least... but very happy with it :)

Jameson Taillon- 1/1 (C/O Bradenton Marauders) Received 7/1
    -This one smudged a lot, will probably try him again- a very good signer!!

Garin Cecchini- 1/1 (C/O Greenville Drive) Received 7/1
    -Absolutely love this one! Happy to add it to the signed program I got from him at Low-A last year.

Blake Swihart- 2/2 (C/O Greenville Drive) Received 7/1
    -The Red Sox prospects are great signers... haven't received Bogarts back yet but have about 3 of their 10 top prospects as successes thus far... and even more sign TTM

Peter Tago- 3/3 (C/O Tri-City Dust Devils) Received 7/1
    -Signed all three I sent and personalized one... very bright young prospect too

Ryan Dempster- 2/3 (C/O Chicago Cubs) Received 7/1
    -He kept the 2005 Donruss Studio I sent him and signed the others... a prolific TTM signer

Kyle Crick- 2/2 (C/O Augusta Greenjackets) Received 7/2

Luis Heredia- 2/2 (C/O State College Spikes) Received 7/5
    -Absolutely love the future of this kid and his signing habits!

Last edited by ILLRIMESAYA; 07-05-2012 at 05:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

AN IP SUCCESS STORY...

Recently, on June 29th... I went to Low-A Tri-City Valley Cats in Troy NY. They were playing the Connecticut Tigers. What an experience I had as every single player was more than willing to sign...

Brady Rodgers (Tri-City) 3/3- A phenomenal guy and signed all three of my Topps USA cards very nicely... The ceiling is not very high for this prospect but he gets the job done wherever he pitches.

Vincent Velasquez (Tri City) 3/3- He was pitching the day I went and was going out to stretch and we called him over... he signed for like five of us and signed all three of my Bowman Chrome first years. From what I here from people who regularly attend these games, he is not the best signer and they were surprised he came over so willingly. He pitched a gem that day too and the ceiling is pretty high for this youngster. He routinely hit 94 on the gun.

Now the best part... Danry Vasquez (Connecticut)!!! Many of you probably have never heard of Danry Vasquez but let me tell you a little bit about this kid. He is the youngest player in this Low-A league second to Luis Heredia. I believe he just turned 18 and was signed by the Detroit Tigers at age 16 out of Venezuela for right around a million bucks. If you like toolsy prospects this kid is right down your alley and he absolutely loved playing the game. He has probably the highest ceiling out of anybody on the field that day and he went 3-5 and he hit everything extremely hard, roped a cannon throw to home plate but the catcher fumbled the ball, and covered a lot of ground in left field. I got a baseball during the game. After the game, he was just hanging out in the dugout taking everything in especially the huge crowd. I called his name at the corner of the dugout and he seemed surprised he was being singled out. Nothing can match the huge smile on his face when I asked him for his autograph after I said he played a phenomenal game and pinpointed a few plays he made that were outstanding. He asked where I would like his signature and I said right on the sweet spot and I shook his hand. Needless to say, I am going to be a huge supporter of this kid... check out his stats as he is flat out raking for the Low-A Tigers...heres the ball

Last edited by ILLRIMESAYA; 07-05-2012 at 05:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My most recent successes....Sorry about the bad photos on the cards.. had to use my phone but you get the drift... check out the Marreros below those came out nice!

Max Scherzer- 1/2 (C/O Detroit Tigers) received 7/12/12
    -Mr Scherzer kept my Topps card as instructed and sent my Tristar card signed and personalized... It took about a month

John Danks- 1/1 (C/O Chicago White Sox) received 7/12/12
    -He probably got a little extra time while on the D/L to send out a batch of TTMs... he signed my 2012 Topps card in nice blue sharpie- took about a month and a half

Lance McCullers- 2/2 (C/O GCL Astros) received 7/13/12
    -Love these ones as he was a early draft pick for the Astros this year and he signed both my 2010 Bowman Chrome USA in legible black sharpie... only took about ten days

Deven Marrero- 2/3 (C/O Lowell Spinners) received 7/14/12
    -My favorite TTM success of the last couple of slow weeks... I sent him 3 4x6's that I recently started sending out to players and he sent me back two of three back signed in 8 days! Love the signature and the way these looked... I order them from snapfish from the recommendation of another TTM'er on the site. Very cheap and great looking for autographs and no prep needed. Marrero is the first round pick of the Red Sox this year and he kept the USA photo for himself. That was my favorite one too but I wrote he could keep any he wanted :) I have another USA photo I may bring to a game or send out... great success either way

SCF Rewards
    Country

The mailbox is starting to get hot again! three more success's in today...

Carlos Martinez 1/1 (C/O Palm Beach Cardinals)- received 7/16/12

Ariel Pena 3/3 (C/O Arkansas Travelers)- received 7/16/12
    -Signed all three in 8 days... a great TTMer

Kolten Wong 1/1 (C/O Springfield Cardinals)- received 7/16/12
    -A great success! Only took a week and looks great... other than the smudge through the personalization but the auto looks good

SCF Rewards
    Country

I figured I'd change the title of this thread so people actually view and comment on it! hehe

SCF Rewards
    Country

love your Astros IP and TTM returns!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love your Astros IP and TTM returns!! I sent an Allen & Ginter to Joe Nathan back in the first week of June and still haven't heard back :( I've been seeing a lot of successes for ppl who have sent and received back after I sent mine and keep thinking it'll be in the mailbox the next day but no luck :(

BANNED

Country

Love your Astros IP and TTM returns!! I sent an Allen & Ginter to Joe Nathan back in the first week of June and still haven't heard back :( I've been seeing a lot of successes for ppl who have sent and received back after I sent mine and keep thinking it'll be in the mailbox the next day but no luck :(

I also sent mine in June, nothing yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also sent mine in June, nothing yet.

glad I'm not the only 1 patiently waiting haha

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast